Groups
    EXPIRED

Best 32" tv deals?

Looking for 2 x 32"

- 32 " full hd, non smart
    - 32" hd ready or full hd with smart and wireless

Looking for the tv's above, prefer a known good brand such as samsung etc

10 Comments

I'm interested in this too, would prefer a good brand, the Toshiba ones at Argos have very mixed reviews.

Laura8192

I'm interested in this too, would prefer a good brand, the Toshiba ones … I'm interested in this too, would prefer a good brand, the Toshiba ones at Argos have very mixed reviews.

to be fair the lowest is 3 star and thats from someone who cant connect it to wifi the others are 4 and 5?

I've just bought the 32 inch jvc from currys, smart TV. thought that was a good price? hotukdeals.com/dea…750

groggy

ive been watching for this to come down in price as i need one with a dvd … ive been watching for this to come down in price as i need one with a dvd built in aswellhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2455031.htmbut they do it without the dvd aswellhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2681771.htm

For not much more you should be able to get a Sony W6 or W7 series they will be a much better tv than the Toshiba you listed here's an example from John Lewis its £60 more than the Toshiba but gets really good reviews and as its from JL comes with a 5 year guarantee in my opinion more than worth the extra money.This tv also meets the op's second set of needs johnlewis.com/son…ver

gazman090970

For not much more you should be able to get a Sony W6 or W7 series … For not much more you should be able to get a Sony W6 or W7 series they will be a much better tv than the Toshiba you listed here's an example from John Lewis its £60 more than the Toshiba but gets really good reviews and as its from JL comes with a 5 year guarantee in my opinion more than worth the extra money.This tv also meets the op's second set of needs http://www.johnlewis.com/sony-bravia-kdl32w7-led-hd-1080p-smart-tv-32-with-freeview-hd/p1169235?colour=Silver

hey gazman
    there is no built in dvd on the sony but im having second thoughts on that anyway as we barely watch dvds now it tends to be downloads.

groggy

hey gazmanthere is no built in dvd on the sony but im having second … hey gazmanthere is no built in dvd on the sony but im having second thoughts on that anyway as we barely watch dvds now it tends to be downloads.

Same here just plug and play or stream from the PS3,I would avoid built in DVD anyway i have a good friend who is a TV engineer of over 40 years and he always told me to avoid them as they break down all too often and are not the easiest to repair.

gazman090970

Same here just plug and play or stream from the PS3,I would avoid built … Same here just plug and play or stream from the PS3,I would avoid built in DVD anyway i have a good friend who is a TV engineer of over 40 years and he always told me to avoid them as they break down all too often and are not the easiest to repair.

ok thanks gazman....also i saw a samsung in argos today which had iplayer but also had itv player and 4od etc......are you able to add these on demand channels to these tvs if they dont come installed?

groggy

ok thanks gazman....also i saw a samsung in argos today which had iplayer … ok thanks gazman....also i saw a samsung in argos today which had iplayer but also had itv player and 4od etc......are you able to add these on demand channels to these tvs if they dont come installed?

That i can't say but ask on a dedicated av forum this is a good one avforums.com/

gazman090970

That i can't say but ask on a dedicated av forum this is a good one … That i can't say but ask on a dedicated av forum this is a good one https://www.avforums.com/

cheers pal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions