Groups

Best 32" TV for £200

Hi Everyone,

Im looking to buy a 32" TV for a bedroom. Anything bigger will most likely be too big for the purpose.

I am looking at thw following SAMSUNG UE32H5000 32" LED TV.
    Its at £229 at Currys atm, I know its been cheaper but nobody has it in stock at a lower price online. I will need it delivering as well. It looks like a nice TV with Full HD.

Does anyone have any other recommendations? I'd prefer not to buy any rubbish ones like Blaupunkt etc.

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I find idealo is a good price comparison website
    Edited by moderator: "link" 6th Jan 2015

Original Poster

bubblegum2910

[url=http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2249364.htmI find … [url=http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2249364.htmI find idealo is a good price comparison website

Thanks, but I checked Argos before. They don't have any in stores and its not available for delivery when you go to checkout.
    Edited by moderator: "Jan 06, 2015 14:51" 6th Jan 2015

try price match at john lewis and get 5 year guarantee also try co op and price match at jl

Original Poster

steevojohno

try price match at john lewis and get 5 year guarantee also try co op and … try price match at john lewis and get 5 year guarantee also try co op and price match at jl

They're both OOS

Original Poster

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Are you in a hurry for it, or can you wait?
    I know some people don't like the company but, I've never had any problems with them: Very - They have the TV for £229 and if you don't already have an account, you should be able to get £30 off with one of the new customer codes :). They're expecting stock within 7 days though.
    My partner's dad ordered this when it was on offer at Tesco and I really liked the look of it, so I ordered one online for the bedroom, I almost cancelled the order as we already had a 23" TV in there which doesnt get used much and I placed the order before Christmas and it was eventually due for dispatch yesterday - well it was and it was delivered today, just set it up and it's a fantastic TV :D. Based on other TVs around this price, I think this is the most value for money one, picture quality is superb :).

Just checked to see if the O2 priority app has any discounts again, as sometimes have a £10 off £100+ spend at Currys, this time it's a £25 off a £250 spend so if there was anything else in store you wanted then you could make use of the voucher and depending on what it is, save £5 on the TV and get a £20 item for free :).

Original Poster

bex85

Are you in a hurry for it, or can you wait?I know some people don't like … Are you in a hurry for it, or can you wait?I know some people don't like the company but, I've never had any problems with them: Very - They have the TV for £229 and if you don't already have an account, you should be able to get £30 off with one of the new customer codes :). They're expecting stock within 7 days though.My partner's dad ordered this when it was on offer at Tesco and I really liked the look of it, so I ordered one online for the bedroom, I almost cancelled the order as we already had a 23" TV in there which doesnt get used much and I placed the order before Christmas and it was eventually due for dispatch yesterday - well it was and it was delivered today, just set it up and it's a fantastic TV :D. Based on other TVs around this price, I think this is the most value for money one, picture quality is superb :).

Thanks alot for your response. Im not in a great hurry for it but would like to get it eithin the nextfew weeks preferably. Ill take a look at o2 priority aswell. Thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions