Expired

Best 32GB memory card for the Moto G?

Found 5th Aug 2014
Need a class 6 memory card for my Moto G 4G. Would have liked a class 10 but apparently Motorola only recommends a class 6. Seen one for £9 on Amazon, is that the normal price? can someone send me a link to a SD card that will work with the moto g. thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Virtually ask will work. Avoid the cheap cheap ones on Amazon unless they're sold by amazon itself else you'll likely get a fake card. Mobymemory have good prices. Which ate you looking at on Amazon?
Just as an odd point, I'm pretty sure I've just run an update for my moto g 4g that included something in the description about class 10 SD cards. Perhaps have a look into it?

Cheers

Macca
I have a 'Sandisk mobile ultra 32gb' , that works in everything else, even my old motorola atrix and psp with adapter.
assumed it would work , it doesnt, with the classic 'card need to be formated' errors.
have done the recent update to no effect.

ordered the LINKY samsung one from amazon and hoping for better results.
beavisrules

I have a 'Sandisk mobile ultra 32gb' , that works in everything else, … I have a 'Sandisk mobile ultra 32gb' , that works in everything else, even my old motorola atrix and psp with adapter.assumed it would work , it doesnt, with the classic 'card need to be formated' errors.have done the recent update to no effect. ordered the LINKY samsung one from amazon and hoping for better results.

Have you tried formatting on a different device?
The recent 4.4.4 update allows all class 10's to work now - Was previously an issue, but no longer.
Thanks for confirming Unicorn, as a proving point I didn't realise this was an issue till I slotted my 32gb c10 in on first purchase of the Moto g4g.

This update allows me to use the card

I can confirm the Samsung one I ordered works perfect.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants