Found 20th Apr 2010
Which XBOX game (around £10 to buy) will give me the best trade in after say, a weeks play. Looking to get rid of my Xbox, but have a £10 voucher for Gameplay so will purchase something for £10, play it and trade it in for cash along with my xbox 360 at the end of the month?

If theres a game on gameplay that someone would like, I'll willing to give them half the £10 voucher as long as they give me £5 in return? Both of us benefit then!

13 Comments

Nothing does mate - will have the voucher gratis off you if you dont want it though :-D

Why you selling your xbox bud

dandoc2;8407150

Nothing does mate - will have the voucher gratis off you if you dont want … Nothing does mate - will have the voucher gratis off you if you dont want it though :-DWhy you selling your xbox bud

He's going to the darkside ( PS3 ) :whistling:

mrman007;8407187

He's going to the darkside ( PS3 ) :whistling:

Why are people getting ps3's now when they have xbox 's - seems to be a new year shift to ps3's - so another xbox friend ive lost

Apart from maybe god of war or heavy rain i cant think of any reason to get one

Even as a blu ray cheaper they are now super expensive as you can get a decent sony one for £120

dandoc2;8407200

Why are people getting ps3's now when they have xbox 's - seems to be a … Why are people getting ps3's now when they have xbox 's - seems to be a new year shift to ps3's - so another xbox friend ive lost Apart from maybe god of war or heavy rain i cant think of any reason to get oneEven as a blu ray cheaper they are now super expensive as you can get a decent sony one for £120

And the Natal is coming out , should be interesting :thumbsup:

mrman007;8407214

I will get natal but not for gaming - i only want for multimedia e.g using it as a way to turn my tv on without me using the remote

So many xbox exclusive games coming and so little ps3 ones

[QUOTE=dandoc2;8407224]I will get natal but not for gaming - i only want for multimedia e.g using it as a way to turn my tv on without me using the remote

We are going to be a bunch of fatties :-D

mrman007;8407306

[QUOTE=dandoc2;8407224]I will get natal but not for gaming - i only want … [QUOTE=dandoc2;8407224]I will get natal but not for gaming - i only want for multimedia e.g using it as a way to turn my tv on without me using the remoteWe are going to be a bunch of fatties :-D

You only live once - im craving a chicken korma now thanks

MMMMMM!!!! Korma... Garlic Naan bread, YUM

mrman007;8407214

ive just googled natal and am shocked at what i found-never heard of it before...seriously that stuff is unbelievable.the future is now it seems..and xbox seems to be it.

shaneomac;8407346

ive just googled natal and am shocked at what i found-never heard of it … ive just googled natal and am shocked at what i found-never heard of it before...seriously that stuff is unbelievable.the future is now it seems..and xbox seems to be it.

They maybe bringing out a slim 360 but I think that is rumor. :thinking:

Original Poster

dandoc2;8407200

Why are people getting ps3's now when they have xbox 's - seems to be a … Why are people getting ps3's now when they have xbox 's - seems to be a new year shift to ps3's - so another xbox friend ive lost

you're not even on my friends list, and you kick me everytime I join a XBL party - hardly your mate am i lol

We're needing to fund the purchase of a Wii for the kids, and if I'm looking at around 80quid, then do be it.. thats half a Wii

Banned

dandoc2;8407224

I will get natal but not for gaming - i only want for multimedia e.g … I will get natal but not for gaming - i only want for multimedia e.g using it as a way to turn my tv on without me using the remoteSo many xbox exclusive games coming and so little ps3 ones

the return of the 360 fanboy! I thought you'd grown out of that! :whistling:

Original Poster

so best game to trade in ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769327
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2862
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2755
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606

See more discussions