Best 360 headset under £20

5 replies
Found 10th Dec 2010
Hey guys
I'm in need of a new 360 headset as all of my friends have been complaining that my current one keeps cutting out words and buzzing!
So I'm looking for a cheap but decent set of headphones so far I've seen the xlc's but they don't have the best reviews so just wondering if you guys have any recommendations as to which headset I should buy

Thanks zak

1. Misc
  2. Headset
5 Comments

And you currently have...

Original Poster

Just a standard 360 one right now

If you can spend a little more, see if you can get hold of one of the old turtle beach x1's - i have no problem with mine. I think i've been through about 5 original headsets.

just do what i did, had an unofficial one that broke, phoned up M$ and said i got an xbox 360 and a few days later got the headset seperately, but lost the receipt. i went through all the steps on xbox.com and he asked wired or wireless and colour. 1 week later a brand new official xbox 360 headset.

Original Poster

i dont want another offical 360 one though so am looking to upgrade really

i was looking at the XLC's but i read somewhere when playing games like black ops you have to set it to play through both which means even if your in a party or private chat you hear the people from the ingame lobby aswell. Is there anyway you can make it so its just the chat from your party/private chat that plays through?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass55
    3. Is this expensive?816
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...915

See more discussions