best 40" TV with 4 hdmi ports (not smart)

Found 13th May 2016
I'm looking for a decent tv so I can attach multi devices. Doesn't need to be smart either. Under £300. Would appreciate any thoughts.
Community Updates
AskTV & Video
11 Comments
I think the only ones with 4 hdmi's are samsung and sony or you can buy a hdmi splitter for those that don't.
I tried 2 auto splitters already and they didnt work.
This tv comes with 6 year guarantee., 4 HDMI ports and 2 USB slots. I've had mine for 2/3 years now and i am very impressed. If you can stretch another £49 (consider the extra payment for the guarantee) , it'll be worth it.

richersounds.com/pro…400 .

You may even get it cheaper if you look around.
Thank you I will have a look.
Looks fantastic. Do you use a sound bar with it
wickedwelshwoman

Looks fantastic. Do you use a sound bar with it

I have one but you don't really need it. I managed to get this sound bar for £89 as it was ex display. BARGAIN !
Ao.com r selling it same price with the offer on a soundbar. Not as good guarantee but im considering it. Thank u for ur help.
Ordered! Couldnt resist.
wickedwelshwoman

Ordered! Couldnt resist.

Good choice!
Just wanted to thank you. Tv arrived today. All set up, lovely picture and agree sound is good but I'm glad i purchased the sound bar half price with the TV as I've never used one before and the Bluetooth is gr8 with my other devices.
wickedwelshwoman

Just wanted to thank you. Tv arrived today. All set up, lovely picture … Just wanted to thank you. Tv arrived today. All set up, lovely picture and agree sound is good but I'm glad i purchased the sound bar half price with the TV as I've never used one before and the Bluetooth is gr8 with my other devices.

Glad to hear! The Soundbar will work wonders with YouTube on the TV. Your mates will always be around now though!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants