Best 4K 40” television (new or 2nd hand) for £200

Posted 24th Oct
Hi everyone,

I have a £200 budget for somebody to get them a 4K 40” TV. There are quite a few available 2nd hand on Facebook marketplace etc, but wondered if there are any in particular (new or 2nd hand) that anyone know here would recommend above others.

Cheers!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
If you are not in a rush keep checking this page they change daily but I have seen the 4k 49" and 43" for £179.99 also when they have the 10% or 20% offers on they accept the code! only hd today but they do come up pretty regular ebaystores.co.uk/pan…454
If purely using as a TV not monitor you might as well open up much wider options by considering 1080p sets as the resolution benefit of 4k over 1080p on a 40" screen isn't going to be noticeable at typical TV viewing distance. Equally, resolution is only one element of potential PQ and featureset.
As above with a 40" screen it won't be a huge difference whether it's 4k or HD
Aah fair play. Is there no element of ‘future-proofing” by buying a 4K at this size level then? Any 1080p TVs for my budget that you’d recommend?
christiani24/10/2019 23:18

Aah fair play. Is there no element of ‘future-proofing” by buying a 4K at t …Aah fair play. Is there no element of ‘future-proofing” by buying a 4K at this size level then? Any 1080p TVs for my budget that you’d recommend?

£179 Panasonic TX-43E302B 43 Inch Full HD LED TV Freeview HD USB Playback Black, they do go in minutes though if you wait for a code
No point 4K at that size unless you are using as a monitor, you won’t see the benefit unless you are really close. Also cheap TVs picture quality is generally poor. I really wouldn’t waste my money. Save a bit more and get a better make 1080p...
thomasleep24/10/2019 23:22

£179 Panasonic TX-43E302B 43 Inch Full HD LED TV Freeview HD USB Playback …£179 Panasonic TX-43E302B 43 Inch Full HD LED TV Freeview HD USB Playback Black, they do go in minutes though if you wait for a code

How do you get it at that price? Is that brand new
50'' for under £200 would be awesome. doesnt even have to be 4k, i'll take 1080p if i can get the size.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants