Groups

best £5 sim only deal?

Hello all

Can someone please recommend a good sim only deal for me please?

Maximum £5.

10 Comments

How many minutes do you need? How many texts? How much data? What sim deals how you looked at already? What websites have you looked at already? Maybe list some deals you're considering? Have you ruled out ID mobile after your question a few weeks ago?

It would help to give bit more information so people can make better informed suggestions and not waste their time suggesting things that a) don't fit your needs b) you have ruled out already

Original Poster

londonlad19

How many minutes do you need? How many texts? How much data? What sim … How many minutes do you need? How many texts? How much data? What sim deals how you looked at already? What websites have you looked at already? Maybe list some deals you're considering? Have you ruled out ID mobile after your question a few weeks ago? It would help to give bit more information so people can make better informed suggestions and not waste their time suggesting things that a) don't fit your needs b) you have ruled out already

Hi mate

ID mobile no go because connection via three is awful.

I just need some deals but nothing over £5. Plus net has an excellent 1gb data one which I wanted but can't find it anymore

I want at least 1gb of data

Original Poster

londonlad19

How many minutes do you need? How many texts? How much data? What sim … How many minutes do you need? How many texts? How much data? What sim deals how you looked at already? What websites have you looked at already? Maybe list some deals you're considering? Have you ruled out ID mobile after your question a few weeks ago? It would help to give bit more information so people can make better informed suggestions and not waste their time suggesting things that a) don't fit your needs b) you have ruled out already

Had a look at the major networks and that is all really

If you look on uswitch the plusnet deal is there for £5

Also on the uswitch site there is a £4.99 deal offering more of everything but it is with freedom pop don't know what they are like

I use Talkmobile PAYG, Vodafone signal 10p call charge and no credit expiry

I have plusNet and I am happy with it. The cheapest deal with them now is 250 minutes,500 texts and 1GB of data for 5£.

u still haven't told us what u want if it's just 1GB data and no mins or texts then u can get it for free using data sim and faffing about a bit.

I've had no trouble at all with ID reception., depends where you live, I should imagine. Also I like the mobile app , very clear

daveh007

I use Talkmobile PAYG, Vodafone signal 10p call charge and no credit … I use Talkmobile PAYG, Vodafone signal 10p call charge and no credit expiry

Thanks Dave, just what i need, 10p call charge then free for an hour.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11

See more discussions