Expired

Best 60gb PS3 Bundle pls

5 replies
Found 14th Oct 2007
I think the blockbuster one is best so far but any other help wld be greatly received as thinking of getting one today xmas early 4me:santa:

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I got the blockbuster deal yesterday, which I don't think you can beat (unless you have a virgin credit card).

I got the ps3, heavenly sword, warhawk and fifa. Will cash in fifa at cex for £36 and wait for PES2008 to come out.

I also got resistence and motorstorm pre-owned for £40.

iand68

I got the blockbuster deal yesterday, which I don't think you can beat … I got the blockbuster deal yesterday, which I don't think you can beat (unless you have a virgin credit card).I got the ps3, heavenly sword, warhawk and fifa. Will cash in fifa at cex for £36 and wait for PES2008 to come out.I also got resistence and motorstorm pre-owned for £40.

how much was ps3

drewdude

I think the blockbuster one is best so far but any other help wld be … I think the blockbuster one is best so far but any other help wld be greatly received as thinking of getting one today xmas early 4me:santa:

I got Blockbuster offer on Friday,my partner wanted Fifa 08 anyway and I couldn't talk him into getting it on Wii or PS2,cos we should been spending the cash on rent instead of a new console.We also got the F1 game cos my partner usually buys them every now and then and its been a while since he had 1 and I got Heavenly Sword which so far I'm enjoying playing.

OnTheBallCity

how much was ps3

£350 with 3 games.

Mum2Connor&Cerys

£350 with 3 games.

how many controllers

if you have a student card and are quidco registered you can pick up a 60gb PS3, 2 games (heavenly sword and resistance) and spiderman 3 on blu ray from HMV for £308 delivered. (after ALL reductions)

online only.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35109
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1833
    3. Boredom1519
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?918

See more discussions