Expired

Best 60GB PS3 Deal Out There?

7 replies
Found 21st Dec 2007
I would like a 60GB PS3 to complete my console collection. It needs to be the 60GB cos I have to get rid of the PS2 to fit it in.

The best deal I've seen so far was at Game which was the Console + 4 Games for £399, although that seems to have disappeared from their web site worryingly.

So what's out there?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I have a PS3 that is brand new unopened. That I would be willing to sell for the right price

PS3 60GB
Ridge Racer 7
SmackDown 2008
Resistance Fall Of Man
Uncharted Drakes Fortune
Ratchet and Clank
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :- Advanced Warfighter 2

All the games are brand new unopened

achapman;1372259

I have a PS3 that is brand new unopened. That I would be willing to sell … I have a PS3 that is brand new unopened. That I would be willing to sell for the right pricePS3 60GBRidge Racer 7 SmackDown 2008Resistance Fall Of ManUncharted Drakes FortuneRatchet and Clank Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :- Advanced Warfighter 2All the games are brand new unopened

You have to list a price if you are offering your PS3 for sale.

Original Poster

Thanks but I want to get it from a shop or online retailer. I never buy anything 2nd hand above £200 or so.

How much you asking for it?
Thanks.

I have the reciept for it, got it from a High Street retailer :D.

Looking for about £600 for it.

Have it posted for sale on other websites

My cousins got a 60GB PS3 from PC World last week so maybe they have some?

You will be very lucky to find a new one now, been intermitent in stock for a couple of months now. Hence the high price being commanded on ebay etc. :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244906
    2. Add one, leave one game54415430
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322857
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769405

See more discussions