Best 65 inch TV on a budget of around £550

Posted 24th Nov
Hi everyone. Just wanted some feedback on the best TV on a budget of around £550.

Ill wait until Friday but mainly just comparing the hisense 7100 model to the Philips ambilight version.

It's a little confusing as everyone has different views and some with bad experiences from both but is there one that's better then the other?

It's for elderly parents so they just want I player and YouTube but want the interface to be as user friendly as possible and a fairly good picture quality.

Any feedback is much appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
You are on the very bottom price budget for a 65" TV. I've done a lot of research and have bought LG 65UM7400 from John Lewis , 5 year warranty. Got a price match with Crompton and Moore for £609. It is voice controllable too if you buy a Magic remote (£30 from Game 365). Seen TV in shop and picture is very good. Gets delivered Friday and if price drops can do price match for up to 30 days. With 65" TVs make sure they will fit on your cabinet , that's why I got one with a central stand, the ones with the legs on the ends need a lot of room ( if you are wall mounting obviously this won't matter).
Edited by: "yorkie12" 25th Nov
Sounds like yorkie has found your answer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions