Best Accent?

Found 19th May 2009
As you can see i must be bored to post a thread like this.

But everyone has the own opinion of the best accent im just wondering what the most popular is.
Community Updates
Misc
81 Comments
Mine, of course.
Scottish :-D
Obvo, mine!
Welsh. It's delightful.
i think french girls accents are very sexy
my lannnndon accent!

or cheryl tweedy geordie!!! =D hottttttttttt
I love mine and geordies.
Geordies for me!:thumbsup:
Brummies ........ :roll:

And please dont get the brummie accent confused with the black country yam yams ... :thumbsup:
Carley;5256902

Northen Irish (Female) sound so hot :evil:

+1.

Could tell me to do one and I'd be happy.
Adam2050;5256929

+1.Could tell me to do one and I'd be happy.

+2
mine has to be a female scouse accent
i for one do like the irish girl/womans accent.
I love the scottish accent - it's very sexy!
Butterflies;5256982

I love the scottish accent - it's very sexy!

if you can understand it:lol:
I used to date a girl from Trinidad. Loved her for her accent.
smithyp1;5256927

Brummies ........ :roll:And please dont get the brummie accent confused … Brummies ........ :roll:And please dont get the brummie accent confused with the black country yam yams ... :thumbsup:

+1....as a brumme i hate when people mix up the brummie and black country accent!

But i think female canadians have the sexiest accents!!! (And that why i married a canadian) :thumbsup:
I sound like a wurzel!!! Oo Arr!!

But I love that Southern American drawl!!! Sexy as hell
Anything other than Scouse and Scottish
Slightly off topic. And you might call me a bit wierd.

But a girl with a very slight lisp.

I'll get my coat?
smithyp1;5256927

Brummies ........ :roll:And please dont get the brummie accent confused … Brummies ........ :roll:And please dont get the brummie accent confused with the black country yam yams ... :thumbsup:

God no
Mine is the best im a wolverhamptoner.....yam yam:p
were much posher than them brummies
Scouse girls for me.... I think I need to move:-D
i love the Cockney accent on men.
radiocde;5257117

Slightly off topic. And you might call me a bit wierd.But a girl with a … Slightly off topic. And you might call me a bit wierd.But a girl with a very slight lisp.I'll get my coat?

club foot with that?
jtx;5257205

Scouse girls for me.... I think I need to move:-D

+10000000

cant be a nice scouse women accent
smithyp1;5256927

Abz;5257012

+1....as a brumme i hate when people mix up the brummie and black country … +1....as a brumme i hate when people mix up the brummie and black country accent!But i think female canadians have the sexiest accents!!! (And that why i married a canadian) :thumbsup:

cherishu2;5257147

God noMine is the best im a wolverhamptoner.....yam yam:pwere much posher … God noMine is the best im a wolverhamptoner.....yam yam:pwere much posher than them brummies

Black Country all the way!!!!! extremely old dialect too.......................................... ow yow bin aer kid? Yow gooin fura drap a snap?
Ar bostin tar cocka
cherishu2;5257603

Ar bostin tar cocka

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bassman_uk/sign.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bassman_uk/sign2.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bassman_uk/sign3.jpg
Scottish!! :-D
hannah19790;5257846

Scottish!! Without a doubt :-D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
South Shields accents for me.
LJM;5258319

South Shields accents for me.

oh let me guess...thats where you are from. Most people would just say Geordie!
I think the geordie accent sounds flat and dull. I quite like an Irish accent I suppose.
bellabonkers;5258355

oh let me guess...thats where you are from. Most people would just say … oh let me guess...thats where you are from. Most people would just say Geordie!I think the geordie accent sounds flat and dull. I quite like an Irish accent I suppose.

No im not from there and didnt know that people from south Shields were classed as geordies.
Scouse birds !
or american
smithyp1;5256927

AGREED :thumbsup:
bassman_uk;5257744

Is this ulster ****ing scots
that wld have to be either the nice scottish or the nice irish one. There are nasty scottish and irish ones too so that wasnt much help :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants