Best activity tracker under £60?

Found 11th May
I’m after activity tracker that you wear like a watch. I want it to have precise distance and steps counting and GPS that will show my route in app. Heart rate monitor a plus. I’ve bought a cheapish one from amazon with great reviews but it was showing 15-20% less steps/distance than actual so sent it back as need precise counting.
Any suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I don’t think any of them are that precise, even say the Apple Watch isn’t.
I bought the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for my parents £20 each, it does everything you want it to do and the app has a lot of features. So far it's been very reliable with super long battery, doesn't count every single step but only a device in your shoe or on your ankle can do that.
I don’t need 100% accurate step count but fairly precise distance tracker. I’d say for a 5k run max 100 metres difference would be acceptable. And also the map of a run is a must so I can plan other runs accordingly. I’ll look up that Xiaomi one.
Sadly Xiaomi Mi Band 2 doesn’t have GPS
I use the fitness app on my lg phone and the missus uses the Samsung app
We use the gps to be precise but can be used without the gps on
Tried a Fitbit but counted steps whilst moving my arm whilst not walking so sold it
Edited by: "Bradleigh" 11th May
RandAlThor4 h, 7 m ago

I don’t need 100% accurate step count but fairly precise distance tracker. …I don’t need 100% accurate step count but fairly precise distance tracker. I’d say for a 5k run max 100 metres difference would be acceptable. And also the map of a run is a must so I can plan other runs accordingly. I’ll look up that Xiaomi one.

The tomtom spark series has gps and reasonably often comes down to £60.

I use mine more as a running watch, so can't reall comment on the step tracking, but the gps is pretty spot on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants