Groups

Best affordable Bluetooth earphones?

I bought some Bluetooth earphones from TK Maxx and they're not very good quality so I find myself barely using them and instead using my non-Bluetooth ones on my iPad- so was wondering if anyone can recommend any decent affordable Bluetooth earphones?

10 Comments

How much is affordable for yourself? Also sound quality is subjective so is it good bass etc you are looking for?

I loved my August EP650's (have a look on Amazon) but now the faux-leather coating is flaking off the earpads and headband I'm left with a powdery black dusting all over my bonce whenever I wear them so I don't bother. Shame as they still sound great and were only about £35.

Edited by: "paulday564" 11th May

Original Poster

johnwillowlfc

How much is affordable for yourself? Also sound quality is subjective so … How much is affordable for yourself? Also sound quality is subjective so is it good bass etc you are looking for?

Less than £40. And just any with decent quality. My plugged earphones are betron ones and the quality is great for the price (£15 but can't remember the name) so anything like that

Great timing! I was just searching online for the best bluetooth earplugs. Good quality comes at high price, too high for me so it would be great to have suggestions within 100£ for something which it's worth the price!

Dolphinzz

Less than £40. And just any with decent quality. My plugged earphones are … Less than £40. And just any with decent quality. My plugged earphones are betron ones and the quality is great for the price (£15 but can't remember the name) so anything like that

Glad to hear the Betron headphones are good because I bought these on ebay a few days ago. Can't vouch for their quality though as they've not arrived yet, but reviews on Amazon are mainly positive...

ebay.co.uk/itm…516

I use these mpow ones everyday at work. I don't think you'll get better for £14! Sound is decent as is the battery life. I also have a pair of jaybirds, which admittedly sound better, but then they did cost about £80.

paulday564

Glad to hear the Betron headphones are good because I bought these on … Glad to hear the Betron headphones are good because I bought these on ebay a few days ago. Can't vouch for their quality though as they've not arrived yet, but reviews on Amazon are mainly positive...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282472775516

I'd happily wait for a DM when you receive these about they're quality & value for money

bluedio turbine are very good and what I would recommend.
    I used them in the winter for commuting when I was on the bus + tube and the sound is very clear even at high volumes.

Sainsbury's currently have kitsound "immerse" Bluetooth with noise cancelling for £40 in store.
    Got good reviews on amazon
    Edited by: "u664541" 12th May

chrisizzle69

I'd happily wait for a DM when you receive these about they're quality & … I'd happily wait for a DM when you receive these about they're quality & value for money

Update: the charging socket is broken and the seller has told me they will only provide a 50% refund rather than replace - although the headphones themselves are alright, I'd avoid.
    -----
    I've replied here rather than a DM incase anyone else is interested.

They arrived today.
    Out of the box, they don't sound good at all. However, once i'd played around with the equaliser on Deezer, and considering the fact they were a steal at £14.99, I'm very pleased with my purchase!

The first thing i noticed is these clamp like a vice - they won't fall off your head. However if you have a large noggin they might not fit as they aren't adjustable by a huge amount.

I'm not an audiophile (years of gig going means my ears aren't quite up to the job) but I can tell these don't quite have the crisp high ends my August EP650's had. However it's worth noting they cost £40 and these were £14.99.

When used in Bluetooth mode there is an audible hiss. With the included audio cable this problem doesn't exist so I've made the decision to go Bluetooth when out and about so therefore can't hear the hiss, and with use the cable when in a quieter environment

These go LOUD! Louder than I'm ever going to need. And the bass is great. Like I say, just not quite as crisp on the high end than my previous pair.

They arrived without their original packaging but with a carry case, audio cable and charging cable. No obvious signs of use other than a fingerprint or two, so I'm guessing a return.

Definitely worth just shy of £15, as long as you bear in mind the above and that you will need to play with your equaliser to get the best sound rather than expecting them to sound great out the box.

Edited by: "paulday564" 13th May
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 822
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65
      3. DPD international?45
      4. Virgin media sign up69

See more discussions