Best Agent for Renting out your flat during the London Olympics?

2 replies
Found 19th May 2011
I want to rent out my flat during the Olympic games - and a google search throws up any number of organisations willing to do this. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations - I am looking for like a nice big trustworthy company - one recommended by others etc.. Any thoughts?

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
2 Comments

Be careful. When the Open Championship was last at Troon, friends of ours let out their house near the golf course. Arranged through an agent who dealt with a very respectable looking American gentleman with good credentials who said he wanted it for his family.

He didn't. He let it to a bunch of hooligans who trashed the place and our friends' insurance wouldn't cough up.

Be careful.

Banned

cannyscot

Be careful. When the Open Championship was last at Troon, friends of ours … Be careful. When the Open Championship was last at Troon, friends of ours let out their house near the golf course. Arranged through an agent who dealt with a very respectable looking American gentleman with good credentials who said he wanted it for his family. He didn't. He let it to a bunch of hooligans who trashed the place and our friends' insurance wouldn't cough up.Be careful.

Your saying your friend thought they would save money by not informing their insurance company they wanted to sub let to avoid paying an extra premium
So your advice should be do it right, not "be careful"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions