Best airport lounge in Gatwick (north)?

Found 2nd Jun
Going on holiday on Tuesday and might book an airport lounge - Will be flying at 8AM, so a good few hours to spare and I hope it will not be too busy or over crowded like I sometimes read.

It's a toss up between

Aspire Lounge
My Lounge
No1 Lounge

Anyone have any recommendations or experience with those lounges?

Thanks!
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
7 Comments
Make sure (if you don't already have it) that you have the My Gatwick app. It gives offers for you travelling out of Gatwick, including lounges.

We tend to use only airline lounges (status and/or ticket) so you may want to read something like Headforpoints to get a balanced review of your list.

Link headforpoints.com/air…uk/

Have a good trip.
Edited by: "windym" 2nd Jun
windym2 h, 58 m ago

Make sure (if you don't already have it) that you have the My Gatwick app. …Make sure (if you don't already have it) that you have the My Gatwick app. It gives offers for you travelling out of Gatwick, including lounges.We tend to use only airline lounges (status and/or ticket) so you may want to read something like Headforpoints to get a balanced review of your list. Link https://www.headforpoints.com/airport-lounge-reviews-uk/Have a good trip.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Why not just turn up 2 hours before your flight? Never really seen the point of airport lounges unless it's a long connecting stopover.

Probably not that busy at Gatwick on a Tuesday at 6am.
I got No1 lounge for 15£ each on telegraph premium rewards (which cost me £50 but gave me a free Google home --- worth £120 at the time, never use telegraph
chocci3 h, 23 m ago

Why not just turn up 2 hours before your flight? Never really seen the …Why not just turn up 2 hours before your flight? Never really seen the point of airport lounges unless it's a long connecting stopover.Probably not that busy at Gatwick on a Tuesday at 6am.

Depends, if you want to start your holiday or long flight with some alchol to numb yourself you would be looking at buying 3-4 drinks, considering drinks would cost 6£ atleast in the airport, that's 18-24£ each right there, another 10£ for food, 28-34£ worth, lounge costs around 30£, so you get the money worth plus you get the nice enviroment to spend your 3 hours before the flight, I think it's worth it if you have a good time flight, which is a long one, definitly would not bother for a 2 hour flight.

got mine for 15£ each so think its a bargain.
I bought a dragon deal pass a couple of years ago for a No. 1 at Gatwick. I do remember parents sat with their G & T, and their kids being allowed to wander around. It was though better than being out in the terminal. I felt though that is was only worth the £15 I paid.
chocci3rd Jun

Why not just turn up 2 hours before your flight? Never really seen the …Why not just turn up 2 hours before your flight? Never really seen the point of airport lounges unless it's a long connecting stopover.Probably not that busy at Gatwick on a Tuesday at 6am.

Sadly I have a 7 hour layover, turns out it isn't too busy and I managed to get in No. 1 lounge for £18 instead of the £40 they ask for at the door, by using a deal posted on hukd.

I think it's worth going to the lounge for a nice quiet snack and drink, and to get away from all the terminal noise.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions