Groups
    EXPIRED

Best All-Round 30 Day SIM Only Deal

Hi all,

I'm currently on Orange PAYG and am looking to switch to a 30 day SIM only contract. Currently, when i top up with Orange i get 300 texts and a small data allowance which allows me to check my email/the weather etc... and up until recently £10 has lasted me at least a month. I now find i'm topping up twice a month, and getting caught with £0 credit which is embarrassing, hence the need for a contract.

The best deal i can find is £9.79 with O2 for 300 texts and 150 minutes, but there is no data allowance at all. Does anyone know of any better deals please? I don't want to spend as much as £15/month and don't want a lengthy contract. Thanks.

3 Comments

virgin £9.79 per month 200 mins and 200 texts 30 day contract:)

Original Poster

Hi waycash,

Thanks, i was looking at this on the Virgin website and liked the option to change your contract on a whim, i.e. spend £15 one month for more minutes and texts as it suits. Unfortunately i couldn't find any info on costs outside of the inclusive minutes or the cost/availability of any bolt-ons.

Most important is to get a network that gets a good signal in your area. I use simplicity o2 network. They got several different simplicity tariffs and if you go thru Quidco you can get around £40 back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app13
      2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions