Groups

Best alternative to Mozilla Thunderbird guidance required please

Banned
    Fed up with Thunderbird as it cannot foward inline pictures so looking for an alternative.

Any recommendations please?

PC based and tried Eudora and Opera already but not impressed and outlook Express is just too basic.

6 Comments

I use seamonkey suite and havent noticed any shortcomings, easy backup with mozbackup as well

Original Poster Banned

thanks - i will look at it.

tried it but seamonkey is a seamless browser/email suite and I just need an email client as I love Firefox.

I used to use Thunderbird but have gone to Windows Live now. Looks a lot better and does everything that Thunderbird does.

I find it useful because u can have any hotmail type accounts on it as well as POP accounts. All in one place makes life easier.

Hope that helps.

Original Poster Banned

bubbafatass;1575738

I used to use Thunderbird but have gone to Windows Live now. Looks a lot … I used to use Thunderbird but have gone to Windows Live now. Looks a lot better and does everything that Thunderbird does.I find it useful because u can have any hotmail type accounts on it as well as POP accounts. All in one place makes life easier.Hope that helps.

thanks but I want an email client that is local to the PC rather than internet based.

Isnt seamonkey firefox with built in email etc? damm too many browsers to choose from lol

csiman - Windows Live Mail is local to the PC - ]Link Here

Good program IMO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions