Groups

Best Alternatives to SVP + BigPockets ??

OK was just gonna put in an order for some more dvd cases and disks but getting a little fed up with the £8 + delivery charges from both these companies. Anyone got any good alternatives that are maybe free delivery but still keep the price of the goods at a low ? Have seen some shops elsewhere but even though delivery is free their products are marked up higher to compensate :-(

Thanx guys :-)

7 Comments

Original Poster

LOL just finalised my cart on SVP and they want £9.41 for delivery... take the golden or what !

Ive found over all that

[url]www.ukdvdr.co.uk[/url]

Are cheaper inc delivery.

Original Poster

Thanx m8.

Just put in same goods and BigPockets are cheaper by 50p lol :-(

O well i try lol

It depends how many you're buying but, for smaller quantities, [url]www.play.com[/url] and [url]www.7dayshop.com[/url] can be cheaper because their prices include delivery. Alternatively, you could try registering on [url]www.novatech.co.uk[/url] forum and, once you've got 50 posts, you can have free next day delivery on anything.

Original Poster

Nah m8 thanx anyway.. any help appreciated !

Original Poster

Question is... do i get the Electronic Suduko set off Bigpockets for free delivery LOL :-D

PS tony Novatech are just down the road from me so no need for delivery. However their range of DVD-R is not brill, ie they dont sell Ritek G05s and their cases are just that little bit more expensive. I only use GO5s so looking at them over anything else.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions