best alternatives to Virgin Media?

hi I am thinking of leaving virgin media and want to know what is the other better providers which currently have good deals.

12 Comments

I left sky 2 years ago and i just have now tv it's got all the sky channels, sky movies, kids channels, box sets and costs £20 a month. If you want to watch and record live tv you might want to invest in a recorder box tho. Thought I would miss sky but really haven't. If you want sky sports channels you can add that to your now tv package too for extra £

we are with utility warehouse, love them. Drop me a pm, happy to help

no one will beat their speeds

join topcashback,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,joined bt reciecved £180 casback,,,,,,,,

Left virgin after 10 years to join sky. Very happy with the service. With virgin was getting 70 Meg speed. Sky gives me 10 but seriously have not noticed the difference. Sky BB has been very good.

EN1GMA

Left virgin after 10 years to join sky. Very happy with the service. … Left virgin after 10 years to join sky. Very happy with the service. With virgin was getting 70 Meg speed. Sky gives me 10 but seriously have not noticed the difference. Sky BB has been very good.

Have you signed up on the Sky deal where you only pay the line rental, with free broadband?

TheMo123

Have you signed up on the Sky deal where you only pay the line rental, … Have you signed up on the Sky deal where you only pay the line rental, with free broadband?

It was a deal advertised on here a month ago. Line rental, sky Q, and BB for £17 p/m.

EN1GMA

It was a deal advertised on here a month ago. Line rental, sky Q, and BB … It was a deal advertised on here a month ago. Line rental, sky Q, and BB for £17 p/m.

Oh, right. How much data do you reckon you use every month? And are there many people in your family connected to the network at any one time if you don't mind me asking.

TheMo123

Oh, right. How much data do you reckon you use every month? And are there … Oh, right. How much data do you reckon you use every month? And are there many people in your family connected to the network at any one time if you don't mind me asking.

Its unlimited download. Not many devices connected at the same time so I guess that's in my favour.

So if you got lots of devices connected at same time them go for sky fibre.

Original Poster

is BT Infinty broadband any good?

I left virgin after 18 years and one too many price rises. I was in the same position and switched to sky now really impressed with the Broadband was150 mgb with virgin and to be honest I don't notice any difference now with fibre max also Q box.
should have quit virgin sooner.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BT deal45
    2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
    3. xbox live trial44
    4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions