Expired

Best and cheapest Laptop deals

5 replies
Found 4th Oct 2009
Hi,i need 2 laptops for my sons for Xmas,they will need to have at least 16"-18" screen size or larger.
Would like a decent make with decent memory etc and must have a disc drive for games.
Blu-Ray would be a bonus too
Anyone know of any current deals at the moment...i`m wanting to pay around £300-£400 each for them.
Thanks if you can help.

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
5 Comments

Hey, for your specs, I'd def.say this one here:

ebuyer.com/pro…375

It's £19 over your budget, but after searching for you, you can't go wrong with it the specs v price.

Hope it helps

Original Poster

richx45;6478899

Hey, for your specs, I'd def.say this one … Hey, for your specs, I'd def.say this one here:http://www.ebuyer.com/product/167375It's £19 over your budget, but after searching for you, you can't go wrong with it the specs v price.Hope it helps

Thanks Rich...its a start...will keep checking thread just incase something better comes up...thanks anyway.:thumbsup:

It is very unusual to get a laptop screen size much over 17". You say "18 inch or over" which is very rare and would put the price up considerably.

If they want to play games on them look at the graphics card VERY carefully as most laptops have graphics cards only suitable for "office" type applications and are not good for playing games.

Original Poster

guilbert53;6480607

It is very unusual to get a laptop screen size much over 17". You say "18 … It is very unusual to get a laptop screen size much over 17". You say "18 inch or over" which is very rare and would put the price up considerably.If they want to play games on them look at the graphics card VERY carefully as most laptops have graphics cards only suitable for "office" type applications and are not good for playing games.

Any suggestions then?
What type of Graphics card spec should i be looking for?:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch55
    2. Couple of Netflix places left - PM me if interested.32
    3. Best renewal with sky after last offer55
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person623

See more discussions