Best and cheapest place to buy dual layer dvd's for xbox 360 games

Whats the best place and the cheapest to buy some disc's from i only want 10 just to try it and see if i can do it i have been told Aone disc are decent but can some show me where to get them from for a decent price or any alternatives.

Thanx

13 Comments

play.com have all the 360 games you could want

dregan;5120566

play.com have all the 360 games you could want

very helpful :roll:

I usually buy aone's on ebay, you can get 10 for around £5 delivered

I buy verbs from SVP 'cause it is one of the few sites that will identify "made in Singapore" dyes.

Original Poster

souljacker;5120602

very helpful :roll:I usually buy aone's on ebay, you can get 10 for … very helpful :roll:I usually buy aone's on ebay, you can get 10 for around £5 delivered

Hi are Aone disc's any good????

I use AonE discs all the time, though tbh I get the odd coaster from them. Still about 75% of the time they are great. At the price I cant grumble. Rather than heading to Ebay to get a headache try [url]www.scan.co.uk[/url] I normally buy about 100 discs at a time so postage doesnt feel that bad, sometimes they are on offer too so are sub £4 per 10

Infact if you head over to scan.co.uk/Tod…spx the discs are on special for £4.03 for the printables and even less for the labeled ones.

Klansimpson;5312615

Infact if you head over to http://www.scan.co.uk/TodayOnly/Index.aspx the … Infact if you head over to http://www.scan.co.uk/TodayOnly/Index.aspx the discs are on special for £4.03 for the printables and even less for the labeled ones.

I too can vouch for scan and the aone disks. Also if your a member of avforums you can get free delivery from scan too.

bailey2k4;5313363

I too can vouch for scan and the aone disks. Also if your a member of … I too can vouch for scan and the aone disks. Also if your a member of avforums you can get free delivery from scan too.

How do you use avforums to get free delivery

its ok I found it, you have to spend at least £20 before vat though, and have so many posts on avforums

oldmankensey;5313435

its ok I found it, you have to spend at least £20 before vat though, and … its ok I found it, you have to spend at least £20 before vat though, and have so many posts on avforums

£20 worth of aones will keep you occupied for a while!

bailey2k4;5317204

£20 worth of aones will keep you occupied for a while!

Yeah trying to get them to write and verify and load. :thumbsup:

Don't forget to post the log

Aone's from ebay do the trick!!!

I thought the AOnes were not good for the extra data required by the iHas firmware?

Or are they now improved?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. connect tablet26
    2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
    3. Three connection78
    4. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44

See more discussions