Best and cheapest way to form a Limited Company?

Posted 2nd Sep 2018
I am looking to form a limited company, before raising the funding for it.
Any ideas as to the cheapest and best way?
Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Forming the company isn't the issue. The cost comes in accountancy and filing your end of year accounts.

You can form the company with £1 of shares and £12 in fee. gov.uk/lim…any
windym02/09/2018 15:14

Forming the company isn't the issue. The cost comes in accountancy and …Forming the company isn't the issue. The cost comes in accountancy and filing your end of year accounts. You can form the company with £1 of shares and £12 in fee. https://www.gov.uk/limited-company-formation/register-your-company#search

Thanks, I know, I may dissolve it if I don't raise the finance, so that may not come into play.

There are online companies that can do it.

Just wanted to hear if there are any good deals out there?
As windym stated above the question you're asking is the wrong one. It costs £12 to register a company as LTD and the only place you should do it is on the gov.uk website. There isn't a better or cheaper alternative. Don't forget aswell to apply for it you will need a business bank account. Most places do 18-24 months free then after that is about £5 per month. You will also need to file your accounts once per year which costs £13.
MonkeyMan9002/09/2018 17:09

As windym stated above the question you're asking is the wrong one. It …As windym stated above the question you're asking is the wrong one. It costs £12 to register a company as LTD and the only place you should do it is on the www.gov.uk website. There isn't a better or cheaper alternative. Don't forget aswell to apply for it you will need a business bank account. Most places do 18-24 months free then after that is about £5 per month. You will also need to file your accounts once per year which costs £13.

This appears to be cheaper?

yourcompanyformations.co.uk/pac…es/
Gooner7702/09/2018 18:25

This appears to be …This appears to be cheaper?https://www.yourcompanyformations.co.uk/packages/compare-packages/

Feel free to use them but a company who charges £5.48 and has to make a loss of £6.52 every time because that also includes the £12 fee, isn't a company I would trust. Businesses make profit not loss on there products. So alarm bells ring straight away
Gooner7702/09/2018 18:25

This appears to be …This appears to be cheaper?https://www.yourcompanyformations.co.uk/packages/compare-packages/

Feel free to use them but a company who charges £5.48 and has to make a loss of £6.52 every time because that also includes the £12 fee, isn't a company I would trust. Businesses make profit not loss on there products. So alarm bells ring straight away. I have also gone on asif I was going to buy and it said my company name is available to register which it obviously isn't because I own it. So it makes me wonder if your business is a legitimate Ltd if you use them.
Forming a company is really simple using the companies house tool. You do need a few bits of information through regardless of whether you pay someone to request it for you or whether you do it yourself.

Company name, registered addresses, company SIC reference code etc.

Follow the pre-requeat instructions and collate everything you need and then send me a PM. I'll create your account for a low low fee of £120 + £12 'admin fee'
deleted1451412
Gooner77 out of interest what are you thinking of doing with the limited company?
MonkeyMan9002/09/2018 18:46

Feel free to use them but a company who charges £5.48 and has to make a …Feel free to use them but a company who charges £5.48 and has to make a loss of £6.52 every time because that also includes the £12 fee, isn't a company I would trust. Businesses make profit not loss on there products. So alarm bells ring straight away

uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
deleted145141202/09/2018 19:18

Gooner77 out of interest what are you thinking of doing with the limited …Gooner77 out of interest what are you thinking of doing with the limited company?

A new type of Health App
deleted1451412
Gooner7710 m ago

A new type of Health App

Might be worth looking at eis and seis tax relief for those who might consider it. It’s a hard sell with the amount of apps on the market and very high development costs. Best chance of success is usually a great usp and hopefully selling to a large company. Problem is most things are easy to copy.
Thanks I have considered SEIS
Gooner774 h, 38 m ago

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/yourcompanyformations.co.uk

You do know that every single one of them reviews is a verified order which means the company have got in touch with those people to write a review. In other words fake reviews. If you want to potentially mess it up for the sake of a fiver then go ahead and do that. But don't ask for advice if you're not willing to take it.
MonkeyMan9002/09/2018 18:51

Feel free to use them but a company who charges £5.48 and has to make a …Feel free to use them but a company who charges £5.48 and has to make a loss of £6.52 every time because that also includes the £12 fee, isn't a company I would trust. Businesses make profit not loss on there products. So alarm bells ring straight away. I have also gone on asif I was going to buy and it said my company name is available to register which it obviously isn't because I own it. So it makes me wonder if your business is a legitimate Ltd if you use them.

It's called a loss leader to upsell and works well. Nothing wrong with going this route
brooky_agn1 h, 5 m ago

It's called a loss leader to upsell and works well. Nothing wrong with …It's called a loss leader to upsell and works well. Nothing wrong with going this route

That is what I thought.
brooky_agn16 h, 13 m ago

It's called a loss leader to upsell and works well. Nothing wrong with …It's called a loss leader to upsell and works well. Nothing wrong with going this route

And what about all the fake reviews?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants