Best and cheapest website to book a holiday????

Found 17th Jun
whats the best and cheapest site to book a holiday so far tried tavelzoo sunshine stacey and holiday pirates
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
For flights use Skyscanner and hotels I would try Trivago, LateRooms,lastminute.com.com etc.. that's what I always end up doing!
delboye3011 m ago

For flights use Skyscanner and hotels I would try Trivago, …For flights use Skyscanner and hotels I would try Trivago, LateRooms,lastminute.com.com etc.. that's what I always end up doing!

Thanks very much using lastminute isit good for everything in at once instead of booking accommodation separate?
No I would say booking separate is better, always works out cheaper imo. Skyscanner is great for flights but hotels I have always booked separately just cos of the different variety of options available. U could try lastminute.com for everything and then compare it with Skyscanner and others sites, that would be your best bet!
If you book the flights and accommodation separately and for some reason the flight is cancelled, you still have to pay for the accommodation. It isn't their fault the flight was cancelled. If you book a package, you have more comeback. I've done it both ways. Sometimes a package is cheaper, sometimes it isn't. Booking separately has more risks attached
psychobitchfromhell6 h, 39 m ago

If you book the flights and accommodation separately and for some reason …If you book the flights and accommodation separately and for some reason the flight is cancelled, you still have to pay for the accommodation. It isn't their fault the flight was cancelled. If you book a package, you have more comeback. I've done it both ways. Sometimes a package is cheaper, sometimes it isn't. Booking separately has more risks attached

Like she says. Just be aware theres usually not huge savings. When i calculated everything up, i could have saved £90 by not going through travel agents. But at least it gives me that peace of mind if something should go wrong

Also try to find the hotels website and avoid booking sites. If you have been to a place before or are confident enough to contact them directly its usually always cheaper. Then just search around for flights. Odd times or non direct flights are cheaper.
delboye3012 h, 7 m ago

No I would say booking separate is better, always works out cheaper imo. …No I would say booking separate is better, always works out cheaper imo. Skyscanner is great for flights but hotels I have always booked separately just cos of the different variety of options available. U could try lastminute.com for everything and then compare it with Skyscanner and others sites, that would be your best bet!

Can't agree wtih you there.

Expedia is very good and pretty hard to beat, even when booking seperately.
psychobitchfromhell12 h, 42 m ago

If you book the flights and accommodation separately and for some reason …If you book the flights and accommodation separately and for some reason the flight is cancelled, you still have to pay for the accommodation. It isn't their fault the flight was cancelled. If you book a package, you have more comeback. I've done it both ways. Sometimes a package is cheaper, sometimes it isn't. Booking separately has more risks attached

Thanks for this. Yes I've always gone package but over recent years people have always told me that booking flights separate to accommodation always works out cheaper and their are huge savings. However I do like the safety side of things. Have u ever tried travel zoo and sunshine Stacey? If so what r your thoughts?
There is Sunshine holidays too , Love holidays , i have used both a few times and had no problems.
moulican4 h, 27 m ago

There is Sunshine holidays too , Love holidays , i have used both a few …There is Sunshine holidays too , Love holidays , i have used both a few times and had no problems.

Thanks I'll have a look into them. See to be so many different websites, feels like u could spend hours just searching
machomansavage11 h, 1 m ago

Thanks for this. Yes I've always gone package but over recent years people …Thanks for this. Yes I've always gone package but over recent years people have always told me that booking flights separate to accommodation always works out cheaper and their are huge savings. However I do like the safety side of things. Have u ever tried travel zoo and sunshine Stacey? If so what r your thoughts?

Last few times I've gone with jet2 because I live in Bradford and they are based at Leeds bradford. Also, they have daytime flights
I usually haggle 10% off from loveholidays, atol protected
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants