Groups

Best and worst films?

So whats everyones favourite and most hated films of all time?

I would have to say lord of the rings is my favourite and my worst would be alone in the dark.

25 Comments

My Favourite is Bad Boy Bubba, worst is Highlander 3

shawshank redemption is the best ever film

Banned

Forrest Gump is the best ever, Darkman is the worst

Leon .......one of my most favourites

Uncle Buck........first video I ever rented and hated it!

Best: Akira, Worst: Inland Empire (youch!)

Midnight Express

Fairly old now. Never heard of Brad Davies after his brilliant acting in the film

Best: Terminator 2

Worst: Mmmmm too many to pick from

Best = Empire of the sun
    Worst = Meet the feebles (what the fcuk was I thinking hiring that one??)

The best film i think is True Romance with christian slater and patricia arquette, Amelie in a close second and the worst would probably have to be something like legally blonde 3.... 1 was enough but 3 of them

Love Kill Bill and Sin City - only films I can think of that I hated were Death Sentence (what a load of tosh!) and The Descent (the one set in the caves with the monstery creatures)

Oh, and Cloverfield - it finished and we were just like "is that it?"

Best

Forest Gump
    Shawshank
    Pulp Fiction
    Bad Boys 2 (guilty pleasure)
    Green Mile

Worst

Moulan Rouge
    Bringing out the dead
    Anchorman (don't believe the hype)

iglimpse;2565499

Midnight ExpressFairly old now. Never heard of Brad Davies after his … Midnight ExpressFairly old now. Never heard of Brad Davies after his brilliant acting in the film

Love the film too, Brad Davies died of aids around 10 years ago.

Best is Shawshank, worst is The Happening.

Worst has to be Blood Monkeys.

Changes almost daily but......

Best - Zatoichi, Japanese film about a blind swordsman that is just the right amount of weird.

Worst - Invincible, Starred Billy Zane and is by far the biggest steamiest turd of a movie I have ever had the displeasure of soiling my eyes with.

Guilty Pleasures (those movies you like but should hate) - Charlie's Angels 1 & 2, DOA, anything with giant snakes on the SciFi channel or TV versions of disaster movies like 'Night of the Twisters'.

I love scarface, agree with whoever said anchorman is a steaming pile of poo

best -shawshank redemption

worst- nacho man

Best -
    One flew over the cuckoos nest

worst -
    The Fog (70's version)
    High school musical

chris_b;2565449

shawshank redemption is the best ever film

agreed:thumbsup:

jjharvey;2566345

Best - One flew over the cuckoos nestworst - The Fog (70's version)High … Best - One flew over the cuckoos nestworst - The Fog (70's version)High school musical

Compared to the 2005 remake with the bloke out of Smallville it's Citizen Kane. :roll:

skusey;2565892

Love the film too, Brad Davies died of aids around 10 years ago.

How sad, I thought he was just superb to take on that role. Remember coming out of the cinema thinking we had just woken from a nightmare, it was so realistic (for late seventies !)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"]Grease[/SIZE][/FONT] ..........

(Narrowing the category down to something manageable) Best feel-good Si-Fi film, Independence Day and most disappointing Si-Fi sequel, (that you might have heard of) Starship Troopers 2.

Some of my faves are:
    Withnail & I
    The original Star Wars trilogy
    Closer
    Snatch

I thought Nacho Libre was a bit dire

Banned

Best one is snatch and worst film is Shoot Em Up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360
      2. love affairs2059
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150

See more discussions