Groups

Best Andriod Phone for £200

Best Android phone for £200? I don't mind Chinese phones but don't want to pay custom charges.

11 Comments

lots of the same thread as yours if you have a search.

you'll get recommended the redmi note 4, wileyfox swift 2 and lenovo p2

My choice would be lenovo p2, zuk z2, redmi note 4 is also really nice.

Same as always the p2 is by far the best bang for £200

LazybeatX

Same as always the p2 is by far the best bang for £200

This...

Easily the best phone under £200 (and as good as many costing more). Battery life is amazing...weakest point is its camera but its not as bad as doom mongers would have you believe , just not as good as flagship camera's..but it is a £200 phone after all

What's not to like for £200.....
    Metal Unibody chassis
    5.5" 1080p OLED screen
    Dual sim or single sim + sdcard
    3Gb Ram
    octacore Snapdragon 625 CPU
    Fingerprinter scanner
    5100 Mah battery!!!!!
    Near stock Android Marshmallow (up-gradable to Nougat)
    13mp/5mp camera's
    Edited by: "Uridium" 4th Jun

+1 Lenovo P2

Xiaomi RedMi Note 4

Original Poster

Lenovo P2 OOS at 3. Anyplace else I can source one without paying more. eBay prices are higher.

NewUser543

Lenovo P2 OOS at 3. Anyplace else I can source one without paying more. … Lenovo P2 OOS at 3. Anyplace else I can source one without paying more. eBay prices are higher.

No.Three have exclusive in UK. Wait,keep checking site, pops in and out of stock quite a lot. Also check local 3 store...

Uridium

This...Easily the best phone under £200 (and as good as many costing … This...Easily the best phone under £200 (and as good as many costing more). Battery life is amazing...weakest point is its camera but its not as bad as doom mongers would have you believe , just not as good as flagship camera's..but it is a £200 phone after allWhat's not to like for £200.....Metal Unibody chassis5.5" 1080p OLED screenDual sim or single sim + sdcard3Gb Ramoctacore Snapdragon 625 CPUFingerprinter scanner5100 Mah battery!!!!!Near stock Android Marshmallow (up-gradable to Nougat)13mp/5mp camera's

​My p2 came from the 3 store and came with 4gb ram not 3 gb.
    They were out of stock on the website so I phoned the stores direct who held one for me to pick up.

Most places I looked at are a lot more than £200-00, where is it available for £200-00. I believe it has 4k video? Are there any other good phones with 4K video around this price?

jonnyd24

My p2 came from the 3 store and came with 4gb ram not 3 gb. They were out … My p2 came from the 3 store and came with 4gb ram not 3 gb. They were out of stock on the website so I phoned the stores direct who held one for me to pick up.

Sorry yes your right that was a typo....Three supplied P2's are 4Gb Ram...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions