Best android browser

Found 7th Jan
I have oneplus 3 and for some reason when using chrome I keep getting ads saying things like your phone infected etc.

So any recommendations on a new browser
Community Updates
AskElectronics
15 Comments
Dodgy websites
Brave.. Is chrome with add blocker.... Same features. Linked in with Google. Stores passwords the same.. Basically.. It's the same.. Is chrome.. Nothing better and cross platform... Ios. Pc. Android... Here brave.com/
Edited by: "wayners" 7th Jan
Keep Chrome and download DNS66. I've used it for ages and never get any ads.
I use browser by xman in Google play, has on board ad blocker which isn't bad, used git hub version netguard before with it but on the Huawei P10 lite it interfere's with WiFi calling so not using at the moment,
firefox and install ublock origin, job done
Samsung internet is my favourite! It has night mode, extensions where you can add loads of adblockers and a tracking blocker, and a nice UI. Works on pretty much any Android device too
Tried most of them but opera works best for me. Text wrap when zooming, speed dial, multi-device sync, automatic online bookmark backup, quick, stable, ad blocker, vpn, tabs, page search etc

33014881-GYdDZ.jpg
Edited by: "chocci" 8th Jan
wayners14 h, 7 m ago

Brave.. Is chrome with add blocker.... Same features. Linked in with …Brave.. Is chrome with add blocker.... Same features. Linked in with Google. Stores passwords the same.. Basically.. It's the same.. Is chrome.. Nothing better and cross platform... Ios. Pc. Android... Here https://brave.com/

You really shouldn't use chrome password system as its very easy to view them

LastPass is preferable
Opera
cowsindahouse22 m ago

Opera

Opera data mine you and sell on don't they? That's what I heard. Some use though and don't care about it.. Works well though I hear.
Edited by: "wayners" 8th Jan
chocci1 h, 1 m ago

You really shouldn't use chrome password system as its very easy to view …You really shouldn't use chrome password system as its very easy to view themLastPass is preferable

Yeah. Had mixed reports but lastpass seems to be the way to go. Not heard any problems with built in passwords saving on Chrome.. Listened to many security podcasts. Some don't trust it though...
wayners3 m ago

Yeah. Had mixed reports but lastpass seems to be the way to go. Not heard …Yeah. Had mixed reports but lastpass seems to be the way to go. Not heard any problems with built in passwords saving on Chrome.. Listened to many security podcasts. Some don't trust it though...

Chrome is very easy. If I had access to your phone, I could just go to passwords.google.com/

then click on forgot password and reset your google password in seconds and then view all your saved chrome passwords and get immediate access to paypal etc

its nearly as insecure as just having a text document with all of them in with no password on the document
wayners8 m ago

Opera data mine you and sell on don't they? That's what I heard. Some use …Opera data mine you and sell on don't they? That's what I heard. Some use though and don't care about it.. Works well though I hear.

opera only mine if you use their free vpn service (I don't use this feature)
Guess there is options then... I'm all in on brave as I like the all in one solution. It's got to be better.. Maybe... I can browse the local newspaper really quickly with no adverts or videos bursting to life. Had a few over the shoulder comments.. How you doing that?....Talk off Google doing there own add blocker which will only allow approved adds, what ever they are... Probably Googles own advertising I guess... I'll be blocking them to
Brave has an adblocker - it's not a particularly fast browser though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants