best android cable?

Found 4th Jan
hi there i was just asking if any tech people can give me a helping hand, so im sick of my andoird acbles breaking etc, and terible charging speed so i wanted to know which cables people can recomedn me so i can order today and hoeplfully use for a klong time,

i have been doing research and anker powerlinw+ looks like the one, any suggestions are super welcome thanks!!!!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
8 Comments
Spend a at least a fiver on a cable and don't mistreat it.
yes thanks for that info, just spednt a fiver on one and 8.84 for 3 all the best make ankwer powerline and powerline plus!
Android is an operating system made up of code, it's not a physical item and can't be a 'cable'.
dcx_badass8 m ago

Android is an operating system made up of code, it's not a physical item …Android is an operating system made up of code, it's not a physical item and can't be a 'cable'.

Not helpful..
You've gone the right way with buying anker. I'm yet to have one break on me and they usually have options for longer cables too which is sometimes a godsend.
I've got a pair of BeneStellar braided cables and just today ordered another 2 to go with a new charger.
I purchased these the other day and they are a really snug fit and feel well made by the looks of them, only time will tell if they are any good but atleast they have a lifetime warranty so any issues you can get a replacement.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch
What are you doing to break cables? Never broken a cable in my life. I pay £1 max for a cable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants