Groups

Best Android Phone

I currently have a galaxy s7 edge, which has developed a fault, and is going back for a refund.

As I have the chance to change, I was just wondering if there is anything better than the s7 out there at the minute?

I am really impressed with how good the s7 edge is, but how does in compare to the One plus 3, etc?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

13 Comments

Note 7 when you can get hold of it again.

#keep the S7.

As above Note 7 or keep the Edge.

I went from a note 4 to a one plus 3 and to be fair it's pretty decent very fast charging and overall speed

Original Poster

Thanks for that!

What about the P9?

Note 7

Note 7 with winter coming itll be handy to have an open fire in the house lol

Use S7 Edge for work. OnePlus 3 for personal. Both brilliant phones but S7 Edge I find to be better. Keep to a S7 Edge or Note 7 when available again.

Go for oneplus 3, it's the **** and no lag ever thanks to the 6gb of ram. Plus fast charge it to 80% in 30 minutes. Samsung touch wiz just too darn laggy.

daskota

Note 7 when you can get hold of it again.

any idea when this will be . my thinking was they will skip the 7 and move to 8 thanks

Ive heard they are going to prioritise the people who had to send note 7 back to be replaced first then i suppose they will start selling it to the general pubic again but not sure of dates. Sorry

Galaxy note (beast) 7 without a doubt.

Stunning phone.

A little fragile however.

Original Poster

when is the note 7 due for release though? I need a phone now and don't really want to have to wait.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions