Best android phone at the moment

Found 8th Jun
Evening all. Due an upgrade to my phone. Currently using an iphone 7 but considering an android this time round. Im a fairly all round user ie calls messaging surfing and some photos. Would like something with a decent battery and camera. Budget 50 per month on budget and £700 to buy outright. Reccomendations please ta
Community Updates
AskAndroid
7 Comments
Pixel 2 XL. Or OnePlus 6
deleted1132166
P20 pro
33941596-JAQAB.jpg
IMO the camera is better on the Pixel 2 XL and Huawei P20 Pro but for everything else the OnePlus 6 is a little better and for the 128GB version £519 is hard to beat also the Snapdragon 845 is very good in the OP6 which I think is due to Oxygen OS.
Pixel 2xl. That's what I hear on android podcasts. Samsung note second. Neither for me though but that's answered your question
Wait for the pixel 3.will be announcing soon or P20 or Samsung if you prefer. Pixel 2xl has some screen issues earlier but they rectify in their later stocks.
I recommend you keep the iPhone 7 which is a great phone, put a simple only in it and use the £500 save to have a nice holiday or treat for yourself and still have a great phone in your pocket.
ibblackberry14 h, 13 m ago

I recommend you keep the iPhone 7 which is a great phone, put a simple …I recommend you keep the iPhone 7 which is a great phone, put a simple only in it and use the £500 save to have a nice holiday or treat for yourself and still have a great phone in your pocket.

Ive been considering that too but the wifes needin a need phone she gets my cast offs lol. Also been considering a cheap phone as i use a p8 lite for work thats wuite a nice wee phone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants