Best android phone with 5in screen

Found 9th Jun
Hi,

Any suggestions for a good android phone with a 5in screen. Dont like big phones. Not too fussed about price.

Thx
Community Updates
AskAndroid
10 Comments
If you want a durable medium sized phone with long battery life, I can recommend the LG X Venture.
Dont rule out bigger screens completely.
Many of the latest models have very thin, or no bezels + the new 18:9 displays mean the overall size is still as small, and can therefore be smaller or same size than many older 5" mobiles.
Edited by: "Sandy1012" 9th Jun
Sandy10129 m ago

Dont rule out bigger screens completely. Many of the latest models have …Dont rule out bigger screens completely. Many of the latest models have very thin, or no bezels + the new 18:9 displays mean the overall size is still as small, and can therefore be smaller or same size than many older 5" mobiles.

Any suggestions?
balsingh4583 m ago

Any suggestions?

Honor P9 Lite - £160 from John Lewis with 2 year warranty
Yes I highly recommend the Redmi 5 Plus, its amazing, I cannot praise it enough.
Offical Global version from Aliexpress is £104 here
Its not a big phone, have purchased 3 of them over the last few months for family and friends.
Yeah. Size of phone or size of screen. You can buy a big phone that has a small screen because of the large bezels. Even when you demonstrate this folks still don't get it.
Pixel 2 surely has to be the best 5" on the market???
Thx for the options. Much appreciated.
xz2 compact if not fussed on price
i am fussed on price though so the search continues
Moto G5 but buy the 3GB ram version on Amazon which is a special.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants