Expired

Best Android tablet 10" to 12.2"

13 replies
Found 10th Dec 2014
Looking for Best Android tablet between 10" to 12.2" for wife. Powerful CPU with either extend-able memory or large inbuilt memory is a must. Any hot deals to take or worthwhile to wait till end of christmas?

Got wife a OnePlus Mobile. So, she wants a bigger screen for tablet as the mobile is at 5.5" already.

13 Comments

Sasuke I would recommend waiting for the MI Pad or if you cant wait then whats your budget?

Edited by: "Edot123" 10th Dec 2014

I've been using the LG G Pad 8.3", Tesco deal at Easter for £120, and have been very impressed with it. Even kept the stock rom on it. Nice screen, responsive, pretty fast and decent battery life, although I am not a heavy user. Haven't seen it as cheap as £120 since, but this deal was posted a few weeks back and still seems to be available.

hotukdeals.com/dea…755

Definately worth a look.

MacPhisto

I've been using the LG G Pad 8.3", Tesco deal at Easter for £120, and … I've been using the LG G Pad 8.3", Tesco deal at Easter for £120, and have been very impressed with it. Even kept the stock rom on it. Nice screen, responsive, pretty fast and decent battery life, although I am not a heavy user. Haven't seen it as cheap as £120 since, but this deal was posted a few weeks back and still seems to be available.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lg-g-pad-8-3-v500-2gb-ram-1-7ghz-quad-core-mmc-tv-universal-control-aluminium-back-2048755Definately worth a look.

Agreed, I got the LG G Pad 8.3, very good tablet for the money, I especially like the colourful screen.

Make that three recommendations for the LG G Pad.. I don't have it any more as I bought an 11 inch mac air and didn't need the tablet as well. But it's an excellent tablet. The price just makes it even more of a sweet deal.

You can't go far wrong with this for 69.00 (plus 10% off):

direct.asda.com/His…tml

TAB 3 £125 O2 earlier if the deal is on you can't get better than that and with £10 quidco or for £53 asda hanspree

Check out Aldis new one.

Original Poster

Considering Hudl 2. I wish I had seen Shield tablet before offer got over. Every time I look at various offers, my expectation and requirements keep increasing.

Original Poster

MI Pad and LG G Pad 8.3 are interesting options. But, want something before New year atleast. Budget between 200£ to 300£

Another Hudl2 vote here, love mine, been brilliant. Plus using clubcard boost against it helped sell it to me. Consider a case when you buy one as there aren't any 3rd party cases i know of.

Original Poster

Any 10 inch to 12.2 inch tablets to consider??

Samsung Tab 3 / 4 / Tab Pro / Note
I have a 2yo Tab 2 which is getting long in the tooth but the newer ones, obviously, have better specs.
Tab 3 & 4 are the 'budget' ranges where as Tab Pro will get you an Octa-core processor and much better screen.
Samsung comparison.
Personally, I've decided 10" is too big as an everyday tablet and I'm switching to Hudl2.

Original Poster

Finally got a NotePRO 12.2 with the Samsung offer and personal coupon. Wife's happy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1218
    2. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code23
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769658
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313901

See more discussions