Groups

BEST ANDROID TABLET UNDER £100?

I'm looking to purchase a tablet for under £100, is it possible to get a 10" one around this price also 720p minimum? Thanks

12 Comments

Best bet is to search the deals section, them review the comments, them check out amazon and third party reviews.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm…r=1

we got this before xmas, refurbished lenovo tab2, 99£. happy so far

petrapolakova

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/351842848957?_mwBanner=1we got this before xmas, … http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/351842848957?_mwBanner=1we got this before xmas, refurbished lenovo tab2, 99£. happy so far

If it were me I'd not get a 1 GB ram tablet, even if you have to spend 10-20% more it is worth it for the extra ram.

Any decent brand i.e Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Asus, what has atleast 2GB ram, is the key to tablets for decent ever day usage, usual there's one what has the rrp of around £130/£150 what comes down to £99 in some sale, 1gb ram tablets less then £100 are rubbish.

sarden84

Any decent brand i.e Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Asus, what has atleast 2GB … Any decent brand i.e Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Asus, what has atleast 2GB ram, is the key to tablets for decent ever day usage, usual there's one what has the rrp of around £130/£150 what comes down to £99 in some sale, 1gb ram tablets less then £100 are rubbish.

Not necessarily rubbish. I got a 6 inch Fire HD and its a great piece of portable media / internet kit. £23 on the amazon warehouse. Best purchase of 2016 for me

sarden84

Any decent brand i.e Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Asus, what has atleast 2GB … Any decent brand i.e Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Asus, what has atleast 2GB ram, is the key to tablets for decent ever day usage, usual there's one what has the rrp of around £130/£150 what comes down to £99 in some sale, 1gb ram tablets less then £100 are rubbish.

But yeah for a 10 inch main tablet, as you (and I) mentioned, I'd go 2 GB ram

A used Hudl 2 is a good choice but only has a 8.3" screen.

Buy a 3gb Xiaomi Mi Max for £140. Sell your old phone and use the Mi Max as an all in one tablet/mobile entertainment device.

Badabing badaboom.

sarden84

​Lenovo is not a decent brand. it's a Chinese state run company which is cheap and nasty. **** customer care. awful..

brendanhickey

​Lenovo is not a decent brand. it's a Chinese state run company which is c … ​Lenovo is not a decent brand. it's a Chinese state run company which is cheap and nasty. **** customer care. awful..

Yeah cheap and:p nasty.....hence the reason they sold more PC's than HP, Dell or anyone else this year......

ibblackberry1

If it were me I'd not get a 1 GB ram tablet, even if you have to spend … If it were me I'd not get a 1 GB ram tablet, even if you have to spend 10-20% more it is worth it for the extra ram.

perhaps you right. although it does job for us and sound is good. ​

Did you end up finding a tablet op? I'm in same boat as you atm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?55
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions