Best app for mi band 2?

Found 31st Jan
Just bought our lass a mi band 2, I have installed the official mi band app, is the best app to use with it or does anybody recommend any other?Thanks.
Community Updates
AskSoftware & Apps
4 Comments
I use one called notify & fitness which you can download from the play store. Lots more options than the stock app
BeerDrinker6 m ago

I use one called notify & fitness which you can download from the play …I use one called notify & fitness which you can download from the play store. Lots more options than the stock app

Nice 1, will check it out. Thanks.
BeerDrinker1 h, 13 m ago

I use one called notify & fitness which you can download from the play …I use one called notify & fitness which you can download from the play store. Lots more options than the stock app

What else over the stock ?
Ive been happy with the stock to be fair has quite a few regular updates and firmware etc
mrwhitelabel3 m ago

What else over the stock ? Ive been happy with the stock to be fair has …What else over the stock ? Ive been happy with the stock to be fair has quite a few regular updates and firmware etc

The main thing I find better is the automatic heart-rate monitoring. You can schedule it to take heart rate at set intervals so you can get a good trend. Weight tracking is a bit better too along with the granular notification options.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants