Best app for selling DVDs, CDs and books?

Found 7th Aug
Want to get rid of a large amount of DVDs mainly, what is the best app and guarantee of getting the prices quoted. Many Thanks
Community Updates
AskDVDApp
7 Comments
Bare in mind dvds second hand are worth a few quid in a few pence these days
ashmac1 m ago

Bare in mind dvds second hand are worth a few quid in a few pence these …Bare in mind dvds second hand are worth a few quid in a few pence these days

I know but with so many streaming services just don't watch them any more, just trying to declutter
Music magpie app to scan bar codes then get a price. It's a good way to see a printable list of what you got and if any the are worth anything other than pennies.
Edited by: "wayners" 7th Aug
Have used music magpie and got a few quid so worth it just to get rid of old stuff. Don’t forget cash back as well with TCB or Quidco!
stuffandthangs9 h, 23 m ago

I know but with so many streaming services just don't watch them any more, …I know but with so many streaming services just don't watch them any more, just trying to declutter

I would be interested in a bulk buy possibly. Can you list them on Lokal?
Have you tried your local Facebook selling pages, it's how I sold mine and got more than music magpie would have given me
Had same problem. Advertised on gumtree etc for weeks/ months. Ended I selling 100 for £30 to some guy. Then a 2nd 100 for another £30. He is littered the only person who will pay more than a penny per item. I’ve still got his number if you want it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants