Best Apple Mac to get ?

Basically I am after a Mac that is capable of video editing. Never had a mac before always been laptops, so what would be the best one for me ?

5 Comments

Banned

Wait for an imminent refresh of the iMac range. Should see i7 ones round the corner. Or get a MacBook pro which have just been refreshed. MacPro would be overkill for you.

Just do it on a pc?

How much are you wanting to spend?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Get the most expensive one if you want the best

Good point, but just want one for my needs , not something that I wont get the benefit of.

master_chief

Wait for an imminent refresh of the iMac range. Should see i7 ones round … Wait for an imminent refresh of the iMac range. Should see i7 ones round the corner. Or get a MacBook pro which have just been refreshed. MacPro would be overkill for you.

When is the refresh ? I thought there just was one my bad.

dcx_badass

If you actually want to do video editing at decent speeds you'd get a … If you actually want to do video editing at decent speeds you'd get a Sandybridge based PC which is faster than any of the Macs out.

Thanks will look that up now

themummysclub

Just do it on a pc?

Such as ?

virus_786

How much are you wanting to spend?

Around £500 to £800

See this
... sorry I deleted it as different web site than this
Edited by: "guru_the" 14th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
    4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions