Best Argos 4K 43-49 preferably 43 TV PS4 pro

Found 16th Sep 2017
Hi there guys can someone please advise me which TV from Argos will b best for PS4 pro n xbx1 s in the 43" range.

I was looking at LG 43UJ651v. Anybody got this for their system?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

How far are you sitting from the TV?

hairray9 m ago

How far are you sitting from the TV?

About five miles, it's still in Argos at the moment!

Dyslexic_Dog8 m ago

About five miles, it's still in Argos at the moment!

Lol! Nice work.

I'll rephrase, how far do you intend to sit from the TV once acquired?

Why? Because 4K enables you to have a bigger TV in a smaller space.

Look for TVs with good input lag, 10bit if possible. I'd recommend that 49" is the lowest screen size to go unless you intend to play on a desk with you sat directly opposite.

Original Poster

hairray2 h, 1 m ago

Lol! Nice work.I'll rephrase, how far do you intend to sit from the TV …Lol! Nice work.I'll rephrase, how far do you intend to sit from the TV once acquired?Why? Because 4K enables you to have a bigger TV in a smaller space.Look for TVs with good input lag, 10bit if possible. I'd recommend that 49" is the lowest screen size to go unless you intend to play on a desk with you sat directly opposite.

Around 6ft. Ok say I get 49" from Argos selection which will b best as I hv discount of 15% from a friend. The lg model won't that b suitable?

Original Poster

Looking at Sony KD43XE7073SU. Is this a good buy for pro n Xbox one s

I got samsung 55 4k tv with hdr for 500£ richersounds refurb, was a really good deal, 2 months ago love the tv

Original Poster

whelan18947 m ago

I got samsung 55 4k tv with hdr for 500£ richersounds refurb, was a really …I got samsung 55 4k tv with hdr for 500£ richersounds refurb, was a really good deal, 2 months ago love the tv

That's great but 55 will b too big for my room, looking at 40 to 50 40 being more preferable

Banned

why argos
there are better stores out there

If you've already got a good TV then I wouldn't upgrade right now, there's a couple of interesting technologies like HDR and OLED that should come down to ~40" in the next five years that are decent improvements in picture quality rather than the gimmicks we've had for the last few years like 3D, 4K, SmartTVs and so on.

Don't waste your money anything below 55" is pointless

ashmac1 h, 48 m ago

Don't waste your money anything below 55" is pointless

Exactly

123KS13 h, 24 m ago

Around 6ft. Ok say I get 49" from Argos selection which will b best as I …Around 6ft. Ok say I get 49" from Argos selection which will b best as I hv discount of 15% from a friend. The lg model won't that b suitable?

There's no point in getting a 43". 49 absolute minimum IMO. LG are good, but it's the tech running the screen, as someone else has commented it really is worth hanging on for OLED to come down, that is the future. I have a KS7000, KU6400 and an LG B7 Oled and it's the nuts! Be patient

Original Poster

Thanks guys for all advice. I've abandoned it Xmas round the corner I'd wait. Just was tempted by the destiny ps4 pro bundle
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants