Groups

Best baby gym? at a reasonable price

any ideas? I am a grandparent of a 16 week old and am told I must get one of these for him, he needs it for his physio. Naturally I don't want it to cost an arm and a leg. Ta, as always

10 Comments

I would suggest Argos/Babies R us

not all babies are interested in this kind of thing so I would n't spend a fortune

the play gyms all do different things - some play a tune too etc

I have several here that I had for my kids and they were not used that much by them

can the physio suggest what actual movements they think would be a good idea?

the one on argos link looks as good as any others

if u look on ebay there will be lots for sale and 2nd hand at much cheaper pices - this is the type of thing not used much by chidren and the mats are generally washable so you could get a bargain one

if you need to know anything else let me know - I have been though several of these

I personally found the galt ring great, its around £20 for the ring & £40 for the ring and arches. My son is 8 months and still sits in his ring. Worth the money for sure

Original Poster

fairy;5946290

not all babies are interested in this kind of thing so I would n't spend … not all babies are interested in this kind of thing so I would n't spend a fortunethe play gyms all do different things - some play a tune too etcI have several here that I had for my kids and they were not used that much by themcan the physio suggest what actual movements they think would be a good idea?the one on argos link looks as good as any othersif u look on ebay there will be lots for sale and 2nd hand at much cheaper pices - this is the type of thing not used much by chidren and the mats are generally washable so you could get a bargain one if you need to know anything else let me know - I have been though several of these

Original Poster

he has one at home and it keeps him amused and very happy, trying to knock all the toys. His one has all sorts of sounds as well, I guess that will make it expensive eh?

They're so easy to fold up I'd just get them to bring his over, thats what we did. Then you don't have to buy one!

Banned

have a look in your local home bargins i picked one up very chaep as i am expecting in sept:)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone appreciate the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions