Groups

Best Baby Swing For Value, Build Quality & Use

Hi All,

Have been researching them all quite steadily until 'D-Day' and there doesnt seem to be a lot between them all. Reviews are all mixed and prices are all in the hundreds.

Yet on eBay you can pick them up for £20-30 in great condition. So obviously the market is saturated with them - but I dont want to end up buying the 'popular' one because everyones getting rid of them because they're useless!

So does anyone recommend one as being 'the best' and the sort of swing they couldnt live without.

Some of them quote "Mum-Motion" technology as it matches the movements etc... But I just need to know which one truly worked the best (and didnt fall over or feel rickety).

Im talking about the full blown swings, i.e. its electronic and goes around like a ferris wheel rather than backwards and forwards like a conventional swing.

4 Comments

We bought a graco sweet peace (think it was called that!) because it was on offer and looked amazing! We must of used it 4 or 5 times! It was massive and took loads of room up, the seat felt sturdy but didnt trust it! Ended up depending on a bouncing chair (originally £15 from argos!) that we were given! It was a god send!

I second the bouncy chair - my daughter wouldn't get out the bloody thing! She loved it, I even took it in the bathroom with me so I could have showers. We got a Chicco swing (forward&backwards) and she didn't like it much, will try it with our next baby but I'm pretty sure this one with be a bouncy lover too ☺️

Banned

see the deal posted today.
    hotukdeals.com/dea…469

join Prime with your first month free and get a further £15 off with the code BABYGC16

Edited by moderator: "Oct 20, 2016 14:19" 20th Oct 2016

I didn't know there was some that went round and round. Which brand is that. I had the fisher price conventional one. It was a godsend. Have the old style with the toy bar that spins. Baby enjoyed that so much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767503
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814506
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553790
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047194

See more discussions