Groups
    EXPIRED

best baby walker to buy???

Banned
    looking for some info on the best baby walker to get!!
    also looking for one thats a decent price!!

thanks for any help in advance

x

6 Comments

i had a graco one was about 40 from boots

Vtech First Steps Baby Walker all the way! both my little ones loved it & were whizzing about the house in no time. It was recommended to me by a friend. It has a detachable learning centre with lots of buttons, noises & flashing lights to keep them amused. Currently £24 on Amazon but they also do a pink version now which is on there for £24.99. "Hello puppy calling" .

Hi we had a mamas and papas one, I wouldnt bother as they were more geared to parent than child, friends got one from mothercare which was far better than ours and cheaper too. We paid around £50 and it was a waste of money. Shop about as it pays and see them in the store rather than online. Good luck!:)

Chicco DJ walker - think it's £39.99 in Mothercare - has a canny electronic removeable play tray and it's height adjutable too

The Vtech one is more for when a little one is starting to walk, not a sit-in type

Original Poster Banned

thanks for all the help will have a look at them all!
    xx

Soaps;7364397

Vtech First Steps Baby Walker all the way! both my little ones loved it & … Vtech First Steps Baby Walker all the way! both my little ones loved it & were whizzing about the house in no time. It was recommended to me by a friend. It has a detachable learning centre with lots of buttons, noises & flashing lights to keep them amused. Currently £24 on Amazon but they also do a pink version now which is on there for £24.99. "Hello puppy calling" .

I'd echo that - we got ours from Tesco a while ago for under £20.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?22
      2. Sky45
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?55
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1521

See more discussions