Groups

Best Bands

Best Bands

What's your favorite band?

Perhaps Pink Floyd, Buffy Clyro, Red Hot Chilli Peppers....

I also like s club seven

69 Comments

..... Keane oO

Original Poster

You like Keane too!

At the moment, Mastodon or Haken

No, I was shocked, I didn't think anyone did or them that did didn't admit it

fossil19902

You like Keane too!

Banned

Ozric Tentacles

The Stranglers... anything Punky.. but love the Cure too.

Hatebreed, malevolent creation and decapitated at

I like loads of different band dont have a "best band" really. some i do like are:

Metallica
    Slayer
    Mastodon
    Babyshambles
    Libertines
    Radiohead
    Clash

As you can see total mix

^^^^ That;s a great list of bands.. each one of them is fantastic ^^^

why thank you

bigflump

^^^^ That;s a great list of bands.. each one of them is fantastic ^^^

Likes for all the Mastodon fans......

Love the Clash too.. its hard to name just one favourite band when there;s so many to choose from.

Id add Nirvana, Metallica too, but when chilling out id put on a bit of Fun Luvin Criminals or something

Banned

uglybeautyqueen

I like loads of different band dont have a "best band" really. some i do … I like loads of different band dont have a "best band" really. some i do like are:MetallicaSlayerMastodon BabyshamblesLibertinesRadioheadClashAs you can see total mix

A total mix of white people playing guitars

Pink Floyd is excellent choice to listen to in the late hours, perfect for chillin' out - Dark Side of the Moon

Wishbone Ash. 1969 to present, although only 1 original member remains. Early seventies were the best, Argus their best album. Download it.

Here, a taster - Sometime World

4.45 for my fave guitar solo ever

greatest666

Kirk Hammett is half Filipino for starters

Banned

Mallinersha

Kirk Hammett is half Filipino for starters

True dat,
    And there was a black guy in The Libertines.
    What a multicultural selection of music uglybeautyqueen listens to.

**** KEANE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Banned

Rise against
    Linkin Park
    Metallica
    greenday
    bullet for my valentine

Original Poster

The wombats
    Young knives

Pearl jam
    Thin Lizzy
    Perfect circle
    Tool
    Alice Cooper
    AC/DC
    Wolfmother
    Rival sons These guys are my tip for greatness
    Queen

At the moment I'm torn between s club 7 and the spice girls

Public Enemy
    Metallica
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Chili Peppers
    NWA

Original Poster

What about the Beatles?

Stone Sour
    Tool
    Weezer
    The WiLHEARTS
    Soundgarden
    Skindred
    The Ramones
    Mastodon
    Manic Street Preachers
    Kyuss
    Kasabian
    Faith no more
    Deftones
    Cheap Trick
    The Black Keys
    Baby Chaos
    Alice in chains

Plus 100's more ...lol
    Impossible to pick 1

Original Poster

What's the best rock group in your opinion guys?

At the moment its Band of skulls but all time favourite is AC/DC

fossil19902

What's the best rock group in your opinion guys?

rock - 1st guns n roses album can't be beat, but today i'd go for foo fighters so many great songs
    metal - mastodon

fossil19902

What about the Beatles?

What about The Beetles?
    The most overrated band ever imo. I can honestly say that I have hundreds of albums and there is not a single Beatles track amongst them.

Boyz II Men

greatest666

Buy a mix i mean of music genre, Yes all of them have guitarist but the style is different.

First of all let me at to the common surprise of someone saying they like Keane!

Best Bands, to name but a few:

Bob Dylan & The Band or Grateful Dead
    The Beatles
    The Libertines
    Oasis
    Pink Floyd
    The Clash
    Arcade Fire
    Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    The Coral
    Dexy's Midnight Runners
    The Velvet Underground
    The Divine Comedy
    Elvis Costello and the Attractions
    The Stands
    The Kinks
    The La's
    Led Zepplin
    New Order
    Nirvana
    Os Mutantes
    Rolling Stones
    Stone Roses

Biffy Clyro
    Chili Peppers
    I would say are my two fab, but loads of others I am loving but can't be bothered to list

dga

Randoms:SoundgardenPumpkinsSOADSTPLiveRadioheadRATMMy last few listens … Randoms:SoundgardenPumpkinsSOADSTPLiveRadioheadRATMMy last few listens according to my logs: (CBA with the formatting) Blackfoot – On the Run Yesterday 11:55am Lynyrd Skynyrd – Simple Man Yesterday 11:47am The Smashing Pumpkins – Appels + Oranjes 9 Feb 4:55pm Stone Temple Pilots – Big Empty 9 Feb 1:34pm The Smashing Pumpkins – 1979 9 Feb 1:29pm Foo Fighters – No Way Back 9 Feb 1:25pm Blind Melon – No Rain 9 Feb 1:21pm Alice In Chains – All Secrets Known 9 Feb 1:16pm Jerry Cantrell – Between 9 Feb 1:12pm Brad – Some Never Come Home 9 Feb 1:07pm R.E.M. – Near Wild Heaven 9 Feb 1:04pm Mad Season – All Alone 9 Feb 1:00pm Eddie Vedder – End of the Road 9 Feb 12:57pm Screaming Trees – Reflections 9 Feb 12:52pm Days Of The New – Enemy 9 Feb 12:47pm Pearl Jam – Alive 9 Feb 12:41pm Pearl Jam – Alive 8 Feb 6:15pm Silverchair – Tomorrow 6 Feb 7:23pm Rage Against the Machine – Bulls on Parade 6 Feb 7:19pm Jane's Addiction – Whores 6 Feb 7:15pm The Cure – Just Like Heaven 6 Feb 7:11pm The Smashing Pumpkins – Bullet With Butterfly Wings 6 Feb 7:07pm Sonic Youth – Incinerate 6 Feb 7:02pm Jimmy Chamberlin Complex – Time Shift 6 Feb 6:59pm James Iha – Lover, Lover 6 Feb 6:56pm Queens of the Stone Age – First It Giveth 6 Feb 6:53pm Hole – Miss World 6 Feb 6:50pm Dinosaur Jr. – In a Jar 6 Feb 6:46pm Faith No More – RV 6 Feb 6:42pm Screaming Trees – Witness 6 Feb 6:39pm Alice In Chains – Your Decision 6 Feb 6:34pm Billy Corgan – Walking Shade 6 Feb 6:31pm Silversun Pickups – Panic Switch 6 Feb 6:25pm Stone Temple Pilots – No Way Out 6 Feb 6:21pm Bush – X-Girlfriend 6 Feb 6:20pm Pearl Jam – Even Flow 6 Feb 6:13pm Jimmy Chamberlin Complex – Loki Cat (Reprise) 6 Feb 6:12pm Sonic Youth – Candle 6 Feb 6:07pm The Smashing Pumpkins – 1979 6 Feb 5:56pm James Iha – Sound of Love 6 Feb 5:52pm Foo Fighters – Breakout 6 Feb 5:48pm Pixies – Debaser 6 Feb 5:47pm Beck – Sexx Laws 6 Feb 5:43pm My Bloody Valentine – I Only Said 6 Feb 5:39pm Soundgarden – Let Me Drown 6 Feb 5:34pm Nirvana – Pennyroyal Tea 6 Feb 5:32pm Screaming Trees – Winter Song 6 Feb 5:28pm Hole – I Think That I Would Die 6 Feb 5:25pm Jane's Addiction – Jane Says 6 Feb 5:20pm Bush – Machinehead 6 Feb 5:15pm 12…527Next

No Tallica?

AC/DC all the way

Original Poster

What's your favorite pop band?

Why does Nirvana always get a mention when it comes to best bands. They were good never great.

Original Poster

Everyones got their own favorite band. All are quite good though!

I like Biffy Clyro...

I would have different choices for live bands and bands I have on the iPod. Pink Floyd up there with my faves

Original Poster

Yeah, thats my next question.

Who is good live?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GTX 1070 went out and old card won't work either.11
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions