Best 'Bargain' Finds

Found 12th Dec 2017
As we know HUKD is the king of bargain sites and we all love a bargain!

I thought it might be interesting to hear what the best deals/bargains members on here have ever found.

Note: You don't necessarily need to have listed them on the HUKD site.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
InB4 £45 Xbox's
£45 Xbox.
The cat cushion glitch, by a country mile
Deeky's competition - won a mobile!!!
28 Comments
InB4 £45 Xbox's
£45 Xbox.
The cat cushion glitch, by a country mile
Wongy11023 m ago

InB4 £45 Xbox's

Must have missed it, what a deal!
tbrossi461 h, 14 m ago

Must have missed it, what a deal!

Me as well.
hotukdeals.com/dea…562

In terms of money probably the best deal was broadband /phonefrom sky for £5 for the year

still got my 'free' (now 68p) T-mobile phone contract +£21 cashback
then there wad(s) Bespoke.....
Edited by: "Wongy110" 12th Dec 2017
Wongy11016 m ago

Me as …Me as well.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/glitch-scroll-down-to-the-final-special-offer-xbox-one-s-500gb-rocket-league-bundle-cod-wwii-3-months-xbox-live-4555-tesco-direct-2821562In terms of money probably the best deal was broadband /phonefrom sky for £5 for the yearstill got my 'free' (now 68p) T-mobile phone contract +£21 cashbackthen there wad Bespoke.....

Unreal, if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it! Amazing deal on Sky as well
Mine was the misco stationery deal, boxes of 60 papermate pens for 8p delivered, other pens were 4p a box. 10 ruled books 12p a pack, 12 rolls of parcel tape for 50p, paper clips 5p a box, there was a lot more like marker pens pack of 10 for 20p. and some really nice packs of 10 writing pens for 25p, What shocked me was the deal got voted cold so a lot of people missed out.

Here is just a small selection of what I have left, I think it worked out that I got about £1000 worth of stationery for less than £25. For some reason I can no longer find the link to the deal but if anyone else can that would be great.

32710947-FSqjh.jpg
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 12th Dec 2017
Zelda the wind waker HD on the Wii U for £3 two days after release in HMV. They had lost the box
I was searching on eBay for a laptop with an Nvidia 1050 in it. I found one which was an auction and looked like it was a decent laptop so I checked out the specs, pictures etc. The pictures were of the laptop and the last picture was of the specs detailed on the box, the specs detailed on the box were for the same laptop but with a 1070, double the size SSD, twice the ram, i7 instead of i5 etc so I took a chance and bidded slightly more than I wanted for a 1050 laptop. I won the laptop and when it arrived it had an 1070 in it and all the specs listed on the picture. The laptop I received was being retailed at £2000 minimum and I got it for a bit less than £700.
I seem to remember getting the avengers 3d blu ray for something stupid like 99p. Also Die Hard Quad for £5 back in the day.

Actually watching Die Hard as we speak!
christopher nolan blu ray box set back in the day. amazon made a mistake and im sure it was less than a tenner when it should of been at least £50
Free £298 Currys Gift Card, or £1.99 PS Pro. However you wanna spin it
Edited by: "Bure11" 12th Dec 2017
SOUTHWALES4 h, 47 m ago

Mine was the misco stationery deal, boxes of 60 papermate pens for 8p …Mine was the misco stationery deal, boxes of 60 papermate pens for 8p delivered, other pens were 4p a box. 10 ruled books 12p a pack, 12 rolls of parcel tape for 50p, paper clips 5p a box, there was a lot more like marker pens pack of 10 for 20p. and some really nice packs of 10 writing pens for 25p, What shocked me was the deal got voted cold so a lot of people missed out.Here is just a small selection of what I have left, I think it worked out that I got about £1000 worth of stationery for less than £25. For some reason I can no longer find the link to the deal but if anyone else can that would be great.[Image]

Please direct all enquiries to: miscoenquiries@frpadvisory.com. Geoffrey Rowley, Thomas MacLennan and John Lowe of FRP Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of Misco UK Limited on 19th October 2017. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company without personal liability.
princessperfect1 h, 3 m ago

www.misco.co.uk/Please direct all enquiries to: …www.misco.co.uk/Please direct all enquiries to: miscoenquiries@frpadvisory.com. Geoffrey Rowley, Thomas MacLennan and John Lowe of FRP Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of Misco UK Limited on 19th October 2017. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company without personal liability.

Thanks for that but it was the deal listed on here I was looking for.
XB1S £45
I thought it was a deal from hotdeals that the op ment. In that case my best deal was ordering a samsung laptop from Tesco using c&c, got an email to say it was ready to collect, get to store and they could not find my parcel but knowing I had travelled many miles gave me one they had in stock. 1 month later I got a full refund of £299, guess they found mine but it got marked as never collected and that's is why I got refunded. That's what I assumed anyway but obviously never questioned it.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 12th Dec 2017
I haven't gotten any major ones, but it'd be either the PS3 + Skylanders pack for £100 on xmas eve '12 (bought it just before I boarded a plane, was frantically willing the order to go through before I got to the front of the queue ), or the Xbox credit 2/3 off glitch.
Bure112 h, 44 m ago

How did you get that
Bure1111 h, 5 m ago

How'd you get this? Just after reading a different thread on here detailing something similar but it's not making any sense to me
Bure1111 h, 16 m ago

That one is my biggest regret on here - I believed it would be honoured but for some reason decided against a Pro at £200.... It turned out even better for you guys. That's the best deal I have seen come good on here - although someone posted a link to an old deal with a TV price honour and that looked epic too.
The budget for the site redesign a few years ago (with diminishing funds used on subsequent redesigns thereafter).

I have saved a fortune not trying to battle with the "Deals" Forum since then.
davewave16 h, 50 m ago

Congratulations.
fanpages30 m ago

The budget for the site redesign a few years ago (with diminishing funds …The budget for the site redesign a few years ago (with diminishing funds used on subsequent redesigns thereafter).I have saved a fortune not trying to battle with the "Deals" Forum since then.

Site looks great, you've done a fantastic job
ASDA instore magazine had vouchers for free dolce gusto coffee pods

made nearly £500 flogging the vouchers on ebay for nothing
mattmerch1 h, 1 m ago

ASDA instore magazine had vouchers for free dolce gusto coffee pods made …ASDA instore magazine had vouchers for free dolce gusto coffee pods made nearly £500 flogging the vouchers on ebay for nothing

Pro tip: Next time charge more than nothing to reap higher profits.
fanpages2 m ago

Pro tip: Next time charge more than nothing to reap higher profits.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions