Groups

best batteries for toys?

With xmas coming up i want to stock up on some decent batteries.I have a energizer 15 min charger and energizer and uniross batteries, the thing is they dont work very well at all in toys, so i was thinking of eneloop,hyrbrid has anybody used these sucsessfully in toys,oh also will i be able to charge them in the 15min charger i have or will i need a seperate charger

7 Comments

15 minute chargers kill batteries mate, compare forcing a full charge into a battery in 15 minutes rather than a steady 6+ with you ramming a 3 course meal down your gullet in five minutes. I think the general consensus on them is they are ok once in a while but for prolonged lifetime of batteries steady is still best.

Original Poster

yes i see what your saying mate have you got some eneloop yourself

What kind of toys?

Ahem, AHEM....

Best plugging it into the mains...........

pughy2000;3419059

yes i see what your saying mate have you got some eneloop yourself

Bought some of the hybrio from wilko's when they was on offer (£6.99 for four with a free charger) and they do well in my camera, takes around 250 shots so comparable to energizer ultimates in the throwaway area.

grex9101;3419061

What kind of toys?Ahem, AHEM....Best plugging it into the mains...........

:roll::roll::roll:

For some reason ive now got the stupid song "]run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run"

Original Poster

ok you got me lol.I actually clicked that link and listened to it all,now im worried lol

http://formo.free.fr/a_la_maniere_de/images/Amblin_JessicaRabbit.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1936
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764402
      3. The State on Ch434
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO712

See more discussions