Expired

Best best place to get good exchange rate for holiday money?

12 replies
Found 18th Jul 2014
Has anyone been on abroad yet and found the cheapest/best exchange rate to get their holiday money from? Looking for Canada dollars around £300 to whatever you get in Canada dollars. Thanks for any answers in advance

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
12 Comments

Thomas global exchange or bestfireignexchange.com (same company vut better rate if u order online first then go collect in store)

Always check out "The Post Offfice Online Foreign Currency" has been the best euros purchases recently!
Must emphasis "online" NOT, NOT in Branch!

Check out Fair FX...I always use them, first rate service.

Banned

Postoffice £5 free with o2

Banned

priority moments**

Get a kalixa card. Your money's safe and you always get the best rates when you draw out your cash from a ATM

edbanger

Get a kalixa card. Your money's safe and you always get the best rates … Get a kalixa card. Your money's safe and you always get the best rates when you draw out your cash from a ATM

You must be joking;

"Registration/Card Fee
£6.95
Domestic ATM Fee
£1.75
International ATM Fee
£2.25 "

If you use quidco then use that to get your cash from holiday extras, you'll get 10% cashback. I was skeptical but received £140 back when I ordered us$ in January. Their rates are competitive and the 10% back pushes them to the front in my book

get it out the cashpoint on arrival using a halifax clarity card. Nothing will beat this rate.

wolf359

If you use quidco then use that to get your cash from holiday extras, … If you use quidco then use that to get your cash from holiday extras, you'll get 10% cashback. I was skeptical but received £140 back when I ordered us$ in January. Their rates are competitive and the 10% back pushes them to the front in my book

Just checked and clicked on the 10% rate and it states "Cashback is not paid on travel money."

makes sense otherwise they wouldnt be in business long

guess you got lucky

Damn, I was hoping to do the same next January, let's hope it comes back soon
I thought it was too good to last when I did it last time lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813