Groups
    EXPIRED

Best bike under £200

I'm looking for a bike under £200 for leisure and some exercise, I will use it about 2-3 times a week for about 30 minutes a day. I'm not sure which type to get: road, hybrid or mountain bike. Any suggestions would be greatly received.

6 Comments

halfords.com/cyc…-18

10% off between 12-2pm today according to an email I got yesterday.

I'm a road cyclist however got one of these for the odd ride when I don't feel the need to be Lycra clad and wear cleats!

Very decent for the price and a nice ride, for the type of riding you want will be fine.

Road biking really for more distance and as the name suggests - roads. They are not always practical on bridle ways etc. and mountain bikes are more suited for rougher terrain .

hotukdeals.com/dea…741

This was a great deal posted, now with only smaller frames left in stock.
    Im tempted myself and wasnt really looking for a bike, haha

Original Poster

gemsta83

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/carrera-subway-hybrid-bike-2011-2012--medium-1810% off between 12-2pm today according to an email I got yesterday.I'm a road cyclist however got one of these for the odd ride when I don't feel the need to be Lycra clad and wear cleats!Very decent for the price and a nice ride, for the type of riding you want will be fine.Road biking really for more distance and as the name suggests - roads. They are not always practical on bridle ways etc. and mountain bikes are more suited for rougher terrain .

I ordered the carrera subway 18 inch for collection, thanks. But I'm not sure if 18 inch is the right size for me, I'm 5 foot 11 inches, will it be too small.

madridpaid_the_referee

I ordered the carrera subway 18 inch for collection, thanks. But I'm not … I ordered the carrera subway 18 inch for collection, thanks. But I'm not sure if 18 inch is the right size for me, I'm 5 foot 11 inches, will it be too small.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2qsm8g6.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions