Groups
    EXPIRED

Best birthday freebies /offers?

What are the best birthday freebies and offers around at the moment?

The only one I know of is Ebuyer send me a free next day delivery on my birthday each year. Any others worth looking out for?

Thanks

11 Comments

Matalan send you a voucher for 20% via email if you have a reward card with them.

Original Poster

ceres

You might find the search function answers your question.

That awkward moment when the only post it shows is my own. :P Hot Deals doesn't like me searching for anything for some reason.

I have already had a Google but a lot of the topics are old with broken links. Always worth asking in case there are any newer ones out there.

Build a bear send you £3 voucher if you're in their stuff for fluff club
    Nintendo send you fifty stars if you're in their club

Edited by: "kim9973" 17th Dec 2014

Beefeater will give you a free meal on your birthday if you sign up to their reward club.

Subway give you a free cookie, Ed's diner send you an email for a free milkshake.
    I should have made use of both of mine yesterday but, it didn't occur to me till after I'd been near Eds. Oh well, happy with the meal I had anyway. Got 50 stars from Nintendo as well. Got **** all from Microsoft though :|.

Toys R us.

if u register with starbucks u get a free coffee

Greggs rewards recently gave me a free sweet treat/muffin on my birthday

Starbucks you get free coffee

Iceland will give you a free cake if you have a bonus card with them (its only the 89p range but its a birthday cake isn't it)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations33
      3. Ide to sata converter56
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011

See more discussions