Best Birthday pre filled party pack option

Found 4th Jan
Hi HUKDealers... next weeks is my sons birthday and I was wondering if anyone had an idea where I could pick up prefilled birthday packs to hand it in the school.

The price on amazon is around £25 but wasn’t sure if it’s worth. Any help would be highly appreciated

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

You could always get all the things you need from Poundland (party bags/party poppers/baloons/small toys) and get your son to fill the bags

I would agree with regretful about making your own , however things must have moved on since my kids where at primary school. They used to be allowed to take sweets in to hand out, but please tell me that hasn't moved on to taking a party bag in for each child in the class These used to just be given to the children who came to the party .

My girls school they just hand out sweets. My oldest is in year 5 and we have never had a fancy party bag type thing handed to the class Ina students birthday.

seems to be a bit like the op is trying to be a show off by going bigger and better than the norm.

party bags are for parties hence the name....

Party bag with playstation in would be nice

My daughter's school also just allow sweets to be handed out on birthdays. Never had a party bag type thing given out?
One year, for something slightly different, I did buy the biggish swirly lollies and stuck personalised stickers with 'name is age' (put your own in!) on them.
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 4th Jan

farmlama2 h, 42 m ago

My girls school they just hand out sweets. My oldest is in year 5 and we …My girls school they just hand out sweets. My oldest is in year 5 and we have never had a fancy party bag type thing handed to the class Ina students birthday.seems to be a bit like the op is trying to be a show off by going bigger and better than the norm.party bags are for parties hence the name....

Perhaps other kids have brought them to school on their birthdays in the past and now OP feels obliged to do the same.

Always thought you got given presents on your birthday rather than vice versa

I baked and sent 28 cupcakes topped with buttercream and sprinkles for my daughter's birthday last year . I will probably repeat again this year.

Original Poster

RossD895 h, 36 m ago

Perhaps other kids have brought them to school on their birthdays in the …Perhaps other kids have brought them to school on their birthdays in the past and now OP feels obliged to do the same.

Exactly the point, my sons comes home with these things makes me wonder.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your suggestions

When my boys were younger we never got party bags just the usual sweets handed out. But my youngest whos in year 1 I've noticed since she was in nursery she's been coming home with party bags full of rubbish. Personally I'd rather parents just gave sweets as half the stuff just goes in the bin and it's not worth it.
We did homemade cookies in individual bags which was nice, looked good but cost a couple quid to make.

OP don't feel obliged to do the same as everyone else, be different! I don't think the kids really care what they get as long as there's a sweet treat involved. Also the other patents won't think any less of you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions