Best Biscuits For Dunking In Tea??

Found 8th Oct 2017
Hi everyone,

Name your fave biscuits which you love to dunk in your cuppa.. do you have a different biscuit for a Monday morning 11am break at your desk in the office and a different biscuit for a Sunday afternoon?

Share your thoughts

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments

Bourbon creams dunked in coffee , yum

Chocolate Hob-Nobs. The chocolate holds it together and the biscuit soaks up a decent amount of tea. Failing that, digestives are good as are custard creams or bourbons.

Original Poster

Cakeboy794 m ago

Chocolate Hob-Nobs. The chocolate holds it together and the biscuit soaks …Chocolate Hob-Nobs. The chocolate holds it together and the biscuit soaks up a decent amount of tea. Failing that, digestives are good as are custard creams or bourbons.

Like the science behind your thinking.. Can’t help but think you may actually prefer cake though!

... I don't dunk
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 8th Oct 2017

Chocolate digestive and fruit shortcake.

For tea, rich tea.
For coffee, chocolate digestive

rich tea!!! "one dips"

I like to dip my ginger nuts in my tea 32211327-ZNJwv.jpg
Edited by: "barriey" 8th Oct 2017

32211543-mmjlU.jpg

Has to be hobnobs as they are absorbant. I never really understood the dunking concept to be honest. I chew the biscuits while taking a sip of tea so all the dunking takes place in my mouth, don't see the need for dunking before the biscuit gets to my mouth. Seems wasted effort

If its a morning I will be dipping mars bars or Twirls or kit kats in my tea @3 for £1.20 (Tesco) Or some milk an cereal Belvita breakfast thingys which are like malted milk flavour, only if i can get them for a pound though :-)

humus

mattsk54 m ago

humus

I came her to be sarcastic, but you've already won.

Original Poster

mattsk2 h, 53 m ago

humus

Yep.. sounds nice

Cornish Fairings mmmmmm

scottih shortbread or rich tea.

Ginger nuts are great in coffee its a nice taste combination and the caramel digestives are great as the caramel holds things together
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions