Best bluetooth speaker under £50?

Found 10th Jan
Evening!

Recently bought a JBL Flip 3 from eBay using the PNY2018 code, but it's faulty (was supposed to be brand new!)

Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth speaker under £50? I'll be listening to a lot of Metallica, plus other metal, rock and a bit of bass too. Sound needs to be good, but under £50.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
8 Comments
Hate to say it, and you already know this if you've used BT spkrs before...

Unless you have a device and speaker that work particularly well together, BT drops out, pauses, slows down and speeds up. Even if the devices are right next to each other.

It's OK for phonecalls but Bluetooth can make listening to anything rhythmic rather painful... I go back to wired every time

(Except for that little square Logitech device... That works quite well! And the 'Esinkin' version I have seems exactly the same but cheaper by about a tenner!)

You're asking for advice in the right place tho
I have 2 Anker Speakers from Amazon , TBH anything Anker you can’t go wrong. I have the small square one and The Soundcore 24hr Battery life , there are better sounding ones but less battery life as a result. So it’s what’s more important I guess!
Edited by: "ASongOfFireAndIce" 10th Jan
Anker Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker (A3143), 20W Output from Two 10W Drivers, Dual Passive Radiators / Subwoofers for Bass, 8-hour Playtime, Portable Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Echo, Nexus, HTC and More
£38.99 my brother in law has this and it packs a punch!!
Do you need it to be portable, if not then how about a sound bar you get alot more sound for your money
Original Poster
ding13 m ago

Do you need it to be portable, if not then how about a sound bar you get …Do you need it to be portable, if not then how about a sound bar you get alot more sound for your money

Are there any good sound bars you'd recommend?
+1 for Anker.

How portable do u need it? Soundbars are super handy size/shape if it doesn't have to fit in your pocket but (afaik) need mains electricity.

Link to Esinkin / Logitech thing:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CZVCYU0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_4PPvAbP7YE9H6

And there' BT soundbars on Amazon, plenty of review-goodness there
Edited by: "wide" 10th Jan
Argos have an Hitachi £34.99 120w 🧐
Just Posted it on HuKD
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants