Groups

Best Bluetooth/lightning port earphones under £30?

So I've been having to look around for some Bluetooth/ lightning port earphones after getting an iPhone 7 so was wondering what the best ones are under £30

11 Comments

in ear or over?

these are £35 but fantastic sound for the price. love mine.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492464148&sr=8-1π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=august+ep650

Original Poster

dannyaus38

in ear or over?

In ear, which is why I said earphones

oh yeah

I've just recently got taotronic Bluetooth earphones. About £20 on amazon, seem to last a long time, charge up quickly and can't really fault them to be honest !

Original Poster

HasnainMajeed

These are my favourite … These are my favourite https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Headphones-Anker-Cancellation-Sweatproof/dp/B01EW8WYT0/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1492466108&sr=8-8&keywords=anker%2Bbluetooth&th=1

May consider these as they have noise cancelling (a feature I love that my current earphones have) Thanks!

Dolphinzz

May consider these as they have noise cancelling (a feature I love that … May consider these as they have noise cancelling (a feature I love that my current earphones have) Thanks!

be aware this set have It's mic noise canceling. (It's mic noise canceling. reduces background noise when you're in a crowd and trying to talk with someone over the phone.) unlike atcive noise cancelling headphones

Original Poster

mattmerch

be aware this set have It's mic noise canceling. (It's mic noise … be aware this set have It's mic noise canceling. (It's mic noise canceling. reduces background noise when you're in a crowd and trying to talk with someone over the phone.) unlike atcive noise cancelling headphones

Oh

Dolphinzz

Oh

I found noise cancelling bt earphones quite limited in choice
    manged to get a pair of these sony MDR-EX31BN for 28 squid with active noise cancelling but that was overseas

[img]sonyglobal.scene7.com/is/…166?fmt=pjpeg&bgcolor=FFFFFF&bgc=FFFFFF&wid=2515&hei=1320[/img]

Edited by: "mattmerch" 18th Apr

dannyaus38

in ear or over?

dannyaus38

in ear or over?

Question still stands.

You can get 'in ear' or 'over ear' earphones....(_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?48
      2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions